Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rhoq

Slacking

Some of you might remember me. My name's Seth. I'm an artist for Skulltag. However, I've been slacking with ST for over a year. It's hard to think that much time has passed. My username was gone and everything... I had to register again. My computer has, in the meantime been killed and reincarnated- once or twice. Anyways, assuming I get paint shop pro (my choice sprite creation program) installed again soon, I'll finish up ST's infamous enemy... muahahaaa... It should be fun. He'll be quite an adversary from what I remember planning with Brad Carney, our beloved leader. (Brad, your patience is second to none...)
So, we will finish this up sometime, I promise.

Rhoq said:

Some of you might remember me. My name's Seth. I'm an artist for Skulltag. However, I've been slacking with ST for over a year. It's hard to think that much time has passed. My username was gone and everything... I had to register again. My computer has, in the meantime been killed and reincarnated- once or twice. Anyways, assuming I get paint shop pro (my choice sprite creation program) installed again soon, I'll finish up ST's infamous enemy... muahahaaa... It should be fun. He'll be quite an adversary from what I remember planning with Brad Carney, our beloved leader. (Brad, your patience is second to none...)
So, we will finish this up sometime, I promise.

Whoo hoo! <applauds>

Yep, we will finish... sometime :)

aww come on! you hogged him long enough, we dun want another hissy hogger and another free hissy campaign....\

and besides, my world cultures teacher wants us to bring a stuff animal to school to show off, and i wanna show em Hissy!

hopefully if you send him my way, i'll get him before november...

footman said:

aww come on! you hogged him long enough, we dun want another hissy hogger and another free hissy campaign....\

and besides, my world cultures teacher wants us to bring a stuff animal to school to show off, and i wanna show em Hissy!

hopefully if you send him my way, i'll get him before november...

If anyone gets him Afterglow gets him

Carnevil said:

:(
fine!

/me steals all the sprinkles off of Carny's poptarts! :P

Rhoq said:

, assuming I get paint shop pro (my choice sprite creation program) installed again soon, I'll finish up ST's infamous enemy... muahahaaa... It should be fun.

Quick update from Seth: PSP is installed! Hoo hah!

/me murders Carnevil and steals Hissy
/me locks Hissy up in a metal cage
/me brandishes über-1337 quadruple-barreled machinegun

NOW, NO ONE'LL GET'IM!!!!!!

DooMBoy said:

/me murders Carnevil and steals Hissy
/me locks Hissy up in a metal cage
/me brandishes über-1337 quadruple-barreled machinegun

NOW, NO ONE'LL GET'IM!!!!!!

/me bans you

>=D

Carnevil said:

Why so Afterglow can kick him at random for no reason? Heh.

bigbadgangsta said:

Why so Afterglow can kick him at random for no reason? Heh.

Gosh I hadn't thought of that... I guess I'll just have to keep him now for protection's sake :)