Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Joe Todd

2002 - Doom Odyssey - Reaching Episode 3 Secret level

How do I get to 2002 A Doom Odyssey E3M9 (Episode 3 Secret Level)? I found two secret exit switches hidden with EXIT by them on E3M6, but none of them take me out. Anyone know how?

Yes, the secret exit is very well hidden. If you have indeed pressed the two secret switches, then it is accessible. It is in the room with the blue key - you can walk through the wall (at ground level) through which an imp had been firing at you earlier. The only visible clue is a misaligned texture.

If you have problems finding it (or the two switches you pressed weren't actually the ones needed), I can e-mail you a nomo demo (recorded with Legacy).

BTW, E3M9 is relatively easy - you might find it more fun from a pistol start.

Oh, that secret eluded me some time too all while running around fustrated losing health from harmful floors. I was almost dead when I entered The Lost Chord but then I was pelted with health making me look much better in the end than I would have done had I just used the regular exit as soon as I reached it.

Little Faith said:

Oh, that secret eluded me some time too all while running around fustrated losing health from harmful floors. I was almost dead when I entered The Lost Chord but then I was pelted with health making me look much better in the end than I would have done had I just used the regular exit as soon as I reached it.

The Lost Chord was such an appropriate name... I was very close to death throughout the whole of E3M6 (I was playing on UV -fast and had exited E3M5 in a bit of a state) - the health balance was just superb. BTW, it is possible (though fairly difficult) to avoid taking any damage when crossing most of the harmful floors with normal straferunning (SR50 should make it easier).