What do you think the name for the Doom 2016 sequel will be?

Taking a possible leak from QC into consideration (if said leak is at all real), then it's not out of the question to name it "DOOM II: Death on Earth". Admittedly it's a shitty title, but a title nonetheless.

I'm not even sure if the leak was real. I don't have the original image, but it was a changelog updater for Quake Champions and there was an entry that said

"DOOM II: Death on Earth" Super Shotgun - Functioning prototype implemented

EDIT: This could very well just be the Doom II '94 SSG model, and there was a title mixup. But at the same time, it may not be (though I'm leaning towards the title confusion).

Edited by Pyrolex

I have no idea, but I hope they take the "DOOM II: Hell on Earth" title as inspiration for the sequel. Having hellish versions of locations around the world (New York, Paris, etc) would be great. Similar to Wolfenstein 2's nuclear New York. Let's just hope they don't disappoint on the gameplay like Wolf 2 did though...

REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE SON OF DOOM STRIKES BACK: RESURRECTION (PART V)

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE SON OF DOOM STRIKES BACK: RESURRECTION (PART V)

Collectors Edition.

2 people like this

If the whole Death On Earth thing is real I don't imagine that it will be the name of the final product. Remember that the original slogan for Doom 2016 was "Hell's got no chance in Hell" before "Fight Like Hell" came about.