Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eric the Sandvich

Unfinished WAD I gave up upon, have fun dissecting it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l6kv91pg1tb9rtd/Laboratory+V2.zip

A little history, this WAD is a remake of my first wad, as it was super crappy and I was unsatisfied by its creation. At the time of beginning the remake I was still learning about 'how to doom wad', to which you will find many mistakes in here. After a while I lost my direction and found this WAD too large for me to handle.

The purpose of this dump is that you can dissect what I've done, and I encourage questions on hows and whys, especially audio. I love answering questions.

As you can see below, the map looks bleak, but there are a lot of quirks that really set a tone and atmosphere for this map.

Sorry for the almost 200 mb worth of crap, but it's full of project files.

Keep in mind I'm gonna sleep right now, Ill wake up somewhere 10 AM.

EDIT: shit forgot it was made for gzdoom, not like you couldn't tell by the table.

Screenshot_Doom_20171111_232235.png

Screenshot_Doom_20171111_232250.png

Screenshot_Doom_20171111_232258.png

Also here is the link to my first wad for comparison

http://www.mediafire.com/file/libqw686f676nq8/Laboratory.zip

Edited by Eric the Sandvich

Thanks bro , I will be sure to plagiarize the fuck out of this . Don't worry,  I will leave your name in the credits just in case I do make a wad out of this.

8 hours ago, A7MAD said:

Thanks bro , I will be sure to plagiarize the fuck out of this . Don't worry,  I will leave your name in the credits just in case I do make a wad out of this.

You know, that's actually pretty okay with me. I gave up on this thing 2 months ago, like I ever give a flying fudge cycle on what happens to it now.

Just acknowledge how much of it ISN'T yours... and somewhere in there with my name.