12 members have voted

1. 1. name the lizard

• Allison
    • melissa
    • denaude
    • demoness
    • katie
    • other, say

well i am horrible at nameing things, my iguana's name is doom. and i have a breeding pair of leopard geckos called phobos and deimos.

this is a female blue tongue skink, however it is a single X female so i cant breed her.

anyway pick from these names that i have thought of or sudgesst one you know of

i curious to find out what kind of environment they told you to set up for the blue-tongue, or what lighting she needs. do you keep your leopard geckos together all the time? if so, what size enclosure are you using?

DooMBoy said:

How about Phobos? Or Deimos?

Seph said:
and i have a breeding pair of leopard geckos called phobos and deimos.

Heh, you know whats coming...

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

:)

i keep the geckos apart except for breeding, however they reside in a 40 gallon tank with divider attachemnt. they are technically in the same tank but the divider keeps them apart.

as for the skink she lives in a 40 gallon tank, i used basic lighting( including basking and a basic uv bulb.) she was purchased from a breeder i know

Disorder said:

How about Ashley or Marykate?

die!!!!!111111111

Sephiroth said:

i keep the geckos apart except for breeding, however they reside in a 40 gallon tank with divider attachemnt. they are technically in the same tank but the divider keeps them apart.

as for the skink she lives in a 40 gallon tank, i used basic lighting( including basking and a basic uv bulb.) she was purchased from a breeder i know

see, i sell these animals and know quite about about them myself. it sounds like your animals have a nice pad though, keep it up! Oh yeah, and buying from a breeder is a great idea.

orion said:

... explain.

Cute and Nasty in equal measures.
Nothing to do with inter-species copulation. Honest.

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, that movie was funny...sorta.

Mallrats was funnier... but that's another thread entirely.

Yeah, Marykate and Ashley look good for 14-15 years old. Dunno if I'd bang'em, but I know Disorder would...:)

DooMBoy said:

Yeah, Marykate and Ashley look good for 14-15 years old. Dunno if I'd bang'em, but I know Disorder would...:)

ROFL. I definitely would yes, you are correct. By the way, they're 16 now, I'm 20 years old, would that be a problem in the States?

Disorder said:

ROFL. I definitely would yes, you are correct. By the way, they're 16 now, I'm 20 years old, would that be a problem in the States?

Yes, it would be considered rape, you damn rapist.