Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooner5020

Rampage movie trailer

I don't know how to feel about this. I love the game on ps2,but this does almost nothing for me. They already fucked up the game by not having the monsters start off as humans. Also wasn't the crocodile a lizard in the game?

I guess the Rock didn't learn to stay away from video game movies.

Meh, it's best to ignore all popcorn movies and just move on. I only watch movies that I KNOW I will have fun watching (like I did with Blade Runner 2049)

The sad thing is,I was looking forward to this until the trailer. I knew it was gonna be dumb,but I didn't think it was gonna be this dumb.

This is just baffling to me. The arcade game came out in 1986 so it means nothing to the coveted teen boy demographic. It's incredible that movie studios are so bereft of creativity that this is what they have to resort to adapting to film, and so cowardly that they can't produce an original film but MUST base it on an existing IP, no matter how obscure and pointless.

It took me until just before the lizard reveal to realize oh... this is a video game movie. I know Rampage. I know it has a giant gorilla and giant wolf that destroy a city... but it just didn't click with me. I haven't heard news on this like I do whenever some other game to movie adaptation happens.

Hell I live in Chicago and managed to never hear about this movie.

I enjoyed San Andreas far more than I thought I would and it has the same actor and people behind it. Other than that I was thinking it was a Planet of the Apes spin off.

I am all in on them all destroying the city at the end of the movie. I'm also all on on the fact Rock will most likely be genetically modified and turned into a giant monster to fight the others. I am also all in on only enjoying 15 minutes of the movie, just like the game.