Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheHighestTree

Flavoured Water Evolved

Ok, so i'm assuming that by now you've tried Vanilla Coke, the latest spinoff of Coca Cola. Not ones to be beaten, Pepsi released their new berry flavored "Pepsi Blue". The verdict: I found Vanilla Coke better than the original, and Pepsi Blue was like a horrible experiment that was accedentally made public. IMO this stuff is awful. I want to know if anyone thinks it's good, just out of curiosity.

Pepsi Blue is awful. I had some of this about a month ago when I was in Minnesota, and it made me throw up. Literally. I had a 20 oz bottle of it, went to bed, and woke up at like 5 AM and had to hurl.

Red Fusion Dr. Pepper however, is quite good.

W00t, I love ginger ale (though it always seems to make my nose tickle).

I also love Root Beer which is a really rare thing for an european to do.

Vanilla Coke is better than the original.

Pepsi Blue is okay by itself, but I've discovered that it is excellent for mixing... very good with large amounts of vodka.

IMO Mountain Dew o\/\/ns them all :)

But yeah, Vanilla Coke is pretty nice. Very sweet and tingly.

Never tried Pepsi Blue. From AV64 says, I've been lucky ;P

All Pepsi sucks, period.

Vanilla Coke sucks too, imho, but i just don't like vanilla.

Coffee or tea > synthetic crap.

Vanila Coke was okay the first two times. Now it's kinda *bleh*.

Pepsi Blue is carbonated Kool-Aid. NASTY

Red Dr. Pepper (I forget what it's called) doesn't taste like anything.

Mountain Dew Code Red is teh Soda God.

Diet Mountain Dew Code Red is teh coming of teh Cola Christ.

Diet Vanilla Coke is due out in about a month. We'll see...

I try not to drink too much sugared pop. I'm enough of a fatass as it is, and sugar makes you even thirstier. Plus I'm hopelessly addicted to Tab. (it's the carcinogens that hook you :)

I will drink about any kind of cola, as long as it tastes good, keeps me up till the wee hours of the morning, and gives me a sugar rush.

But still-I absolutely cherish Mountain Dew. I drank my first full can of the stuff when I was 6 or 7. :)

Vanilla Coke is quite all right. Never tried Pepsi Blue. I think wost people who bake cookies should appreciate Vanilla Coke a little.

I'm not too impressed with Vanilla Coke. To me it's just a doctored up version of cream soda. Pepsi Blue I have tried, and I'm not planning on trying it again either. Agh.

Code Red is ok. Just mountain dew with a hint of cherry. Not as good as...

IMJack said:

Red Dr. Pepper (I forget what it's called)...

...Red Fusion.

I'll still choose the old-school Cherry Coke over them all.

Ah yes, before I forget:

Lemon Diet Coke is teh suX0r deluX0r. Easier to cut up a lemon and stick in the Coke yourself. Not to mention less deadly.

I don't drink diet drinks. Asparitame turns into formaldyhide in your stomach and kills off brain cells.

No matter where I go, Vanilla Coke is sold in 600ml bottles in coolers and pop machines that keep it at room temprature. It is disgusting. however...

Vanilla Coke Slurpees are your new gods.

It's weird. They don't sell Cherry Coke in my city, yet they'll sell it in every store in every city around us.

Mountain Dew: Cold, crisp, and doesn't burn like other soft drinks. The red variation is ok.

Havn't worked up the nerve to try Pepsi Blue. Something about "berry-flavoured cola" just isn't right.

Dan: Yes, I remember Crystal Pepsi.

Once Vanilla Coke comes out here, I'll probably try it, although apparently it's just Coke with a vanilla after-taste according to most people I've asked about it.

Insomniac said:

Asparitame turns into formaldyhide in your stomach and kills off brain cells.

Dunno about that, but it also tastes like shit. I wouldn't drink anything with aspartame in it even if i were dying of diabetes.

I give all these water/sugar/C02/color/poison drinks a miss. Sparkling mineral water o\/\/nz them all.

I had some pepsi blue. It was okay, but it shouldn't have made it past to testing phase. (This is further evidence that some food products go straight from animal testing to the shelves.)
Mountain Dew code Red is the SHIT.
Dr. Pepper Red Fusion? I wasn't impressed.

heh, did you know that they are making DIET water? How the fuck is that possible? Remove a hydrogen molecule?

Submerge said:

heh, did you know that they are making DIET water? How the fuck is that possible? Remove a hydrogen molecule?

Replace the oxygen with fluorine. That reduces body weight in no time.

Submerge said:

Maybe they put Nutrisweet in it?

Cream soda is the bestest thing ever !

I tried vanilla coke once, and I say once because I never take another drop again. It's disgusting.

fraggle: Move to the USA, where you can't find a job no matter how hard you look, but you can find Vanilla Coke and Pepsi Blue!

Vanilla coke that does indeed own.

And I have to agree with him that Pepsi Blue must be some kinda of failed experiment that accidentally got out into the public :) I have yet to meet a person who actually likes the stuff.

I tried lemon pepsi, that was allright actually. Never tried vanila coke though, been meaning to try it, never did. =\

vanilla coke and pepsi blue both suck IMHO. I like the mt. dew code red, but haven't tried the dr. pepper red fusion. I don't like dr. pepper anyway. the lemon pepsi and cokes do own when you mix it with bacardi or stoli. thats my $0.02.

::edit:: jack daniels is making a hard cola. one more hooch drink for the masses.

/me sticks with my guinness.