Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lingyan203

Tau Sigma Phi's 10th Anniversary (tausig10th.wad) - /idgames link ready!

On 12/20/2017 at 10:33 AM, Lingyan203 said:

Awesome Timothy! Do all the slaughter maps that you made require GZDoom or can they work with PrBoom+?

Some levels that I design work well with Boom and some require a ZDoom-driven source port. Here's one of my levels that works well with Boom. The level below is titled "Dark Energy." If you would like to try and UV Max it, I'd love to see it. I'll have to have some feedback in terms of glitches (such as animation not working, missing textures, etc.) before the demo takes place. http://www.mediafire.com/file/068mwesf7cp0vd4/DE.zip

Edited by mArt1And00m3r11339

Hey guys, my run of my map is now out!

I'm gonna try and get the wad uploaded to idgames as soon as I can. Except the server keeps timing out on me whenever I try to upload it. Hopefully it'll go through soon. Also, the video described above is a UV Max demo I recorded for it. Hopefully this will get approved to DSDA soon :)

Enjoy!

Lingyan, do you happen to have any other completed map projects that are more manageable in terms of map size and monster quantity?

2 hours ago, Glaice said:

Lingyan, do you happen to have any other completed map projects that are more manageable in terms of map size and monster quantity?

Nope. This is the only map I've released so far. If I start a megawad maybe I'll make the early levels more manageable, but the later levels will be a bit more slaughterish.

5 hours ago, Glaice said:

You could try playing the level with Boom, since it handles slaughter levels better than ZDoom-driven engines do.