Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

Old Gaming Communities that are still active?

38 minutes ago, jazzmaster9 said:

The Command and Conquer modding community is still pretty active with Mental Omega for Red Alert2, Rise of the Reds for Generals and OpenRA.

Im currently playing Mental Omega and its a ton of fun with all the new units and a mew faction.

The Zero Hours mods are so fantastic too! Also, theres tons of fan-made maps across all the games! A well deserverd community.

There's the Prince of Persia Community Forum, lovely place that unfortunately gets more and more abandoned as the years pass, though there're people still developing new stuff. Good times, first place where I shared mods made by me. 

Forgot all about the Jedi Knight community, it pretty much helped when Raven graciously released the source codes to Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast when Lucasarts went defunct.

On samedi 25 novembre 2017 at 9:25 PM, Liberation said:

Also, the Tie fighter (and xwing if you like that rebel shit) community, seems to be rather lacking, which is a great shame.  

X-Wing Alliance's community is still active last time I checked. Last update to the XWA Upgrade pack was last month, which is nice.

http://www.xwaupgrade.com/

Neverwinter Nights still has a small but active community, with new content being made, and persistent worlds (basically a mini MMO) still being hosted. This is despite a complete lack of support from its creators. NWN was published by Atari, but Bioware is now assimilated by being destroyed by part of EA.

https://neverwintervault.org/