• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

What do you eat?

On 2/21/2018 at 2:14 PM, Ajora said:

Tonight I'm going to be eating this:

Food.

Have you tried the Smoky Mushroom Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's, what did you think?

13 minutes ago, Ex Oblivione said:

Have you tried the Smoky Mushroom Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's, what did you think?

Not yet. I'll let you know when I do.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:48 PM, Ex Oblivione said:

You can rest easy in knowing that the burger is very, very good. What it's not, however, is smoky. Neither the mushrooms nor the mushroom aioli sauce was in any way smoky flavoured. Personally, I don't think I would have enjoyed it any more or less if they were smoky flavoured. The mushroom aioli sauce is really, really good. Very rich, mushroomy flavour. I just wish there was a little more of it. My only real complaint is that it needed a bit more sauce, and was slightly dry as a result. Fortunately, there was lots of bacon, mushrooms, cheese and fried onions to make up for it. It's a very sizeable burger, and well worth the money. I wouldn't advise putting ketchup on it, as it would likely mask the flavour of the mushroom aioli sauce. 

3 minutes ago, Ajora said:

You can rest easy in knowing that the burger is very, very good. What it's not, however, is smoky. Neither the mushrooms nor the mushroom aioli sauce was in any way smoky flavoured. Personally, I don't think I would have enjoyed it any more or less if they were smoky flavoured. The mushroom aioli sauce is really, really good. Very rich, mushroomy flavour. I just wish there was a little more of it. My only real complaint is that it needed a bit more sauce, and was slightly dry as a result. Fortunately, there was lots of bacon, mushrooms, cheese and fried onions to make up for it. It's a very sizeable burger, and well worth the money. I wouldn't advise putting ketchup on it, as it would likely mask the flavour of the mushroom aioli sauce. 

I am grateful that you responded with your thoughts on the burger. I too enjoyed it but found it a little dry. I added ketchup but it covered the aioli sauce like you said. A worthy sandwich but I prefer the Baconator.