Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

What do you eat?

Gotta love cheesy creamy pastas, pizzas, anything Italian really.

Hungarian goulashes (Paprika hendle in particular)

Roast turkey with Yorkshire puddings and pigs in blankets, black pudding and any other British cuisine.

I'm not eating a wide variety of foods, so I can't actually name many types I enjoy eating in particular, except for tripe soup perhaps. It's probably safe to say that me and food are not exactly on friendly terms, but either way, here's actually a good article featuring some of our more or less iconic types of food we enjoy eating around here in Romania: http://onejive.com/28-romanian-foods-the-whole-world-should-know/

Due to a family members recent health, I've had almost nothing but "Sunday" dinners for tea for ages now.

I don't hate it, but I'd love a burger just at least once.

I make a lot of pizza jokes on the forums but my favorite food is fish. Cod, tilapia, flounder, god I love tasty fillets. Also I have never grown to like vegetables.

14 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

Due to a family members recent health, I've had almost nothing but "Sunday" dinners for tea for ages now.

I don't hate it, but I'd love a burger just at least once.

I feel ya. I've been a vegetarian for close to 10 years now. It can be rough sometimes.

1 minute ago, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

Mainly cereal since I never feel like cooking anything.

Been missing cereals lately, it's been years since I've last had a bowl.

I drink a water. In breakfast I drink a coffee and tea. 
I don't like drink soda except Coca-Cola Zero or Pepsi MAX because standart Coke and anothers soda have a sugar and I don't like drinks with sugar.

45 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

Is that for multiple people? It looks like it would/should be....

Are you asking him to share? Cause they do look very tasty :p

Chicken, usually. Noodles and rice are also nice. No German without potatoes, so I got that going.

As for "special" food, propably Döner Kebab? At least the myth says it's origin is in my hometown, Berlin.

However Döner isn't Döner... a general rule of thumb: If it costs less than 3,50€, it propably tastes like shit.

My favorite one is Hakiki, I mean just look at this:

Spoiler

1.jpg

Though usually I order without tomatoes and red cabbage, their sour/bitter taste ruins the sweetness of the meat for me.

6 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

Are you asking him to share? Cause they do look very tasty :p

No, I was just curious. I'm vegetarian and it looks like there's meat in that? 

2 minutes ago, Chewyninja69 said:

No, I was just curious. I'm vegetarian and it looks like there's meat in that? 

No meat. Vegetarian friendly :)

Refried beans (mixed with chopped chili), cilantro, green onions, 3 pepper cheddar cheese.

Just now, Royal_Sir said:

No meat. Vegetarian friendly :)

Refried beans (mixed with chopped chili), cilantro, green onions, 3 pepper cheddar cheese.

Ahhh shit, son. Bout to get me some of that then, haha. Cool beans.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I subsist entirely on bad Doomworld posts by Cacodemon345 and enough soda for 30 diabetic comas per day

14 minutes ago, DILDOMASTER666 said:

I subsist entirely on bad Doomworld posts by Cacodemon345 and enough soda for 30 diabetic comas per day

Does that mean dildos aren't part of your diet? O_o

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Just now, Nine Inch Heels said:

Does that mean dildos aren't part of your diet? O_o

I understand this may be a shocking community-wide revelation but no, I do not have pica specific to dildos

My alimentation is kind of lame, really. I don't eat much things because I always been difficult. Some members of my family even wonders how I managed to grow up with such low alimentation. Fair question lol.

3 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

My alimentation is kind of lame, really. I don't eat much things because I always been difficult. Some members of my family even wonders how I managed to grow up with such low alimentation. Fair question lol.

Same.

I'm also really slow at eating for some reason, it usually takes me like 30min. to finish something, when everyone else is done in like 10 or so. And if it's a lot to eat it takes me almost an hour lmao.

9 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Same.

I'm also really slow at eating for some reason, it usually takes me like 30min. to finish something, when everyone else is done in like 10 or so. And if it's a lot to eat it takes me almost an hour lmao.

I can relate to this too, I dunno why, but sometimes it can take me lot of time to finish my meal.

17 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

How long have you been waiting to use this word in a sentence? lol   jk