Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kain

well its reportcard time

well i am well known to get d's, f's, and c's but now i am kicking all the people that say i coulkdnt get an a or a b in all my classes so here i go.
chem B
geom B
spanish A
compuet class A ( yah i know, i looked at the screen while typing in the learning to type part of the class )
world history B
american lit B

yes yes yes!!!!
this is the first time i get so good grades in my life!
and for computer class i got one test! boy was it easy as shit. some questions where wahat is qwerty?
ergonomics, default,dectop, icon and some othershit. she didnt teach the desktop or icons to the class but she still put it on the test and i got a 100 on the test. man that class is an easy a. i can type now without looking at the keybored.

kain said:

some questions where wahat is qwerty?
ergonomics, default,dectop, icon and some othershit. she didnt teach the desktop or icons to the class but she still put it on the test and i got a 100 on the test. man that class is an easy a. i can type now without looking at the keybored.

QWERTY is a keyboard layout, it's the most popular, however it's pretty bad if you're looking to type fast. It was used to slow down typists since they used those old typing machines and if they typed too fast the little 'hammers' (ok shut up, couldn't think of the real name) got jammed.

DVORAK is another layout, it's meant for speed and is a lot easier on your hands. Lament knows a lot more on this shit than I do.

orion said:

QWERTY is a keyboard layout, it's the most popular, however it's pretty bad if you're looking to type fast. It was used to slow down typists since they used those old typing machines and if they typed too fast the little 'hammers' (ok shut up, couldn't think of the real name) got jammed.

DVORAK is another layout, it's meant for speed and is a lot easier on your hands. Lament knows a lot more on this shit than I do.

Meh, I've learned to type (and pretty damn good too) with QWERTY). So bah :P

And how do you already have report cards? I just got into school yesterday.

kain said:

man that class is an easy a. i can type now without looking at the keybored.

Hm, it's pretty obvious that you can't.

RailGunner said:

Where do you live?
I start school tommarow :(

Mwhahhahahahahaha!!!!!! I don't ever have to go back to school since I graduated!!!!! >:)

DooMBoy said:

Mwhahhahahahahaha!!!!!! I don't ever have to go back to school since I graduated!!!!! >:)

o_0; My God, what does this say about our school system!? ;)

Me, I've been in school two weeks and I already have an exam in a week. I hate Physics II.

Interesting what gets sent to post hell yet crap like this is left on.

CONGTATELATIYNS!!!! YE LEARND TO TIPE!
Now you only have to learn to read and write.
Oh and
CONGTARUOLATINS ON YUOR GOODE GRAIDS!!!!11
By the way, I'm sure many people here get A's in most classes, myself included. You don't see me making posts like:
"HEY LOOKO AT ME I GOT TEH SEVEN A'S AND A B BUT TEH B WAS IN GYM WHICH SUXORZ"

Wow - who knew I would be trashing a post.

Hopefully next year you won't have to go to summer school like this year - why else would your grades be so late?