Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

Dead Star - A new music album by me

So for those who don't know, I write music.  And today I'm releasing my new album, Dead Star.  It has a mix of trance, industrial, dark ambient, and even a synthwave song on it.  You can stream and download it directly off my site (mp3, ogg, opus, flac), or I made one of them newfangled YouTube Playlists that the kids are all talking about these days.

Enjoy!

On the first imprint, immediately began to appear associations with OST Unreal and UT2004. The compositions are quite diverse, each with its own mood. I remember the track "Snowy", where someone reads the sequence of numbers. Very atmospheric. And also the track Dead Star, casting something mystical. In general, the overall mood of the album is not heavy. In some places I began to notice a small aggressiveness in the filing, as in "In a Dream". I already expected to hear on this track, something like my favorite OST Firestarert from MoozE, but no, the pressure goes off pretty quickly. Separate moments sounded like OST Axiom Verge. Because of these all, I really liked the release, a little later I will get acquainted with other albums of Partition 36.