Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

New Rough pinkey demon

Hey heres a rough scetch of the Demon took bout 20 mins its not really clean lined yet so bare with me but hope you like it just the same.

Great pic, but maybe you should've gone with the two-joint system - as it is now, the demon looks like it'll tip over any moment.

Lately copy and pasting doesn't work. I would suggest switching to a non gay host that has nothing to do with lycos. This whole shitty promotion they got going on is drilling a hole in my head, and it makes me want to hate them soo fucking much I'd never in a million years even consider signing up.

ok thanx for the information i was thinking about it its still rough so i will probably do so i will post it when i get around to finnishing it im also adding a marine that has fallin and pointing a shotgun in its mouth.

dsm said:

Great pic, but maybe you should've gone with the two-joint system - as it is now, the demon looks like it'll tip over any moment.

Well.. I usually put another joint on legs like thiers, and the Barons/Knights. But that's cause my lifedrawing and anatomy classes have beaten it into my head how legs like that realistically go.
But he is off balance, like you said. I like the head though. VERY Bull demon like.

Thanx for the comments guys i actually changed the legs just now and started a bit of work on the background ill post it if i can get my site to work