Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Egg Boy

Witchfire

I was watching the Game Awards, and this trailer came up and it floored me, granted it's probably pre-rendered.

I wanted to see what you guys thought, knowing everyone here is a connoisseur in hell-based first person shooters.

I'm already sold (maybe I'm just easy to please). There appears to be a dash mechanic of some sort that looks rather cool, as well.

I love Painkiller so I will automatically love this. It does look awesome. I just hope it doesn't get canned or never release.

The game looks amazing! The ambients remind me a lot of dark souls, i hope the gameplay is good as the game looks.

Doesn't look pre-rendered at all. Looks a ton like Shadow Warrior 1/2 (the sequel especially) in fact, right down to the dashing and powers that lift things into the air.

Dash mechanic looks cool, and the art is pretty, but as an old school shooter fan, It's annoying to me that the worlds still appear to be very cluttered with detritus that makes for better screenshots and trailers, but is a lot of visual noise in action. They're on the right track but it's still pretty far from revolutionary.

I've been thinking about this game, I'm skeptical yet excited. After Gears of war Judgment I'm not so happy with people can fly, but I think that games failure might be part due to Microsoft exacting their gross casual approach at the time. I'f this game plays as well as Bulletstorm it will worth checking out. I guess all we can do is wait and see. @40oz The player's path and enemies seem very legible, I don't see what the problem is.

YO.

First I was intrigued, then I was excited, then by the end I was grinning maniacally. Not many games have done that to me in years.

I have no idea how the game is actually going to turn out but the trailer was entertaining to watch regardless.