Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ermin

Pre-Blood ⁽ᶜᵃⁿᶜᵉˡˡᵉᵈ⁾

msdos_blood.png

Here is something i worked on roughly 6+ years ago when i first started using ACS. It was going to be a prequel to the awesome BLOOD game featuring a fully open world hub based level system with a story that ties in Caleb's relationship with the cabal. And Yes... The writing is terrible, the gameplay is hard as balls and its not even 5% complete. I was never going to release this in its current state and since ive moved on from it i know it will never see the light of day until now...
So im handing this over to the Community to do with as they please. At least now its here for the archives.

THIS REQUIRES DOOM2.WAD TO PLAY PREFERABLY WITH THE LATEST GZDOOM.  (ZDOOM MIGHT WORK)

!!!DOWNLOAD!!!

Here is a full video walkthrough of the game (with cheats) enjoy ... And make sure to watch in full screen HD so you can see the text clearly.

While were on the subject of blood i have to give a shout out to Maxi Clouds at youtube for a fine GZDOOM blood mod... !!!LINK!!!

Edited by Ermi

1 minute ago, Arctangent said:

The project's been aborted. No further progress will be made. The desire to continue is kaput. The author's abrogated it. It's been struck-off the todo list. The mod's on its own, and its motorcycle has no wheels. There's a team of zero behind it.

so... it's coming out next week?

11 hours ago, Arctangent said:

The project's been aborted. No further progress will be made. The desire to continue is kaput. The author's abrogated it. It's been struck-off the todo list. The mod's on its own, and its motorcycle has no wheels. There's a team of zero behind it. Thesarus.com's list of synonyms for "cancel" is really weird.

I think I get it smartass. I'm wondering why an awesome looking mod like this gets cancelled.

Too bad it's canceled but thank you for sharing it. I remember seeing a lot of wads WIP that I wish I knew where they are now. Just started it up and loving the attention to detail. Having a character always having something to say when looking at something is something I really appreciate along with all the destructible things.

Edited by SuperCupcakeTactics