Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yakfak

what would you like to see more of from the doom community?

I would say more vanilla Heretic / Hexen maps, but I'm not sure I'd want to see that from the Doom community per se.  Too many attempts to "fix" things from people who seem to have an attitude of "not like Doom, therefore sucks".

12 hours ago, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

I would say more vanilla Heretic / Hexen maps, but I'm not sure I'd want to see that from the Doom community per se.  Too many attempts to "fix" things from people who seem to have an attitude of "not like Doom, therefore sucks".

Working on

her1.png.a656a6b3dcb055df121740e237745a83.png

I actually need to release a mapset  as well. I started working on a map based on the 4800 hk idea but I decided I wanted to make a whole wad of my own based on it and more in line with the original idea (that is, more square or square-ish maps). And then there is that gzdoom map I started  back when I first joined dw which I haven't worked on in about a month :/

On 12/13/2017 at 0:58 AM, Suitepee said:

More stuff like the Alfonzone; i.e. ZDoom/GZDoom focused mapsets that both look AND play good.

(and as an extreme long shot; the creation of the 'No Revenants Community Project' megawad, in which 32 good maps are made without Revs in Doom 2)

You better be ready for viles and pain elementals mixed with barons then!