Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paja

Rescue of Earth

thank you that you like it at this time will come out old wad will give you the old level together then this level will meet the demands of the creator which is 20 minutes long so it will go into the world no and the date I do not remember when it was exactly

maps 02 - old version

Edited by paja

Jsem se rozhodl pro ty co  chtějí hrát bez přídavných módu vydat starší wad budu to hrát s vámi a vydávat modifikace pokut uvidím nějkou chybu první odkaz posílám teď a manual a další videa máte na mém kanalu

I've decided for those who want to play without add-on mode to release the older wad I'll play it with you and issue modifications of the fines I'll see some mistake the first link I'm sending now and the manual and other videos you have on my channel

MAPS     - 13

PLAYERS - 4

Editor Gzbuilder and Wad autor

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrIeD8NutLD1Dg_3Gctbpg?sub_confirmation=1

stahování - downloading

startup GzDoom and Iwad

Edited by paja

THAK YOU HATE 

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO THE ORIGINAL MODEL

Looks pretty interesting, however, it would be a great idea to NOT include any wads or source ports or whatever along the level packs because if anyone wanted to play this with D4T they could simply load it along with your mod.

Also, is this mod playable without D4T?

Doesn't look like it, and considering how massive the level shown in that video looked, I'm not sure who could enjoy all the potential backtracking with the lack of any indications of just where to go to finish the level. Apart from Wolf3D tileset out of nowhere and brief hell-lava area, it all just blends together to the point I thought the video was literally looped footage in the first five minutes.

in a few days we will return to levels

Edited by paja

...usually, you plan out what weapons are in a level, not just dump everything in piles. Also, this looks exactly like a video you posted several posts back, and if it is I'm somewhat disappointed as I was expecting something new.

Also, some of your enemy choices look incredibly mismatched.

Edited by Gideon020 : Additional info

My apologies if you've already answered this question, but is this meant specifically for D4T? I don't have an issue with that, in fact I love seeing map packs made with a certain mod's gameplay in mind. This looks good, definitely looking forward to giving this a try:)

On 12/13/2017 at 5:00 PM, paja said:

Game  -  Rescue of Earth

Autor  - Game and Travel cz #Let's Play#

Maps  -   18 (19 under construction)

Players - 4 max

links            

Manual to playhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrIeD8NutLD1Dg_3Gctbpg?sub_confirmation=1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fagusddncfmifg9/rescure_of_earth.rar/file

ahoj čeká na vás dvě základny a laboratoře taky potkáte -  nejsem zastánce krátkých úrovní, takže si opravdu zahrájete aby jste nikde moc nebládili mate tam odkaz na Youtube 
příběh je těžké dělat, ale Laboratorní pokusy , které vymkli kontrole. Potom byla povolaná speciální jednotka zastavit monstra. Ty i ta jednotka budeš muset monstra odstranit. Další aktualizace pošlu odkaz 

hi there are waiting for you two base stations and you will meet the laboratories - I'm not a supporter of the short levels, so you really play to keep you there anywhere you do not have a link there on Youtube
the story is hard to do, but Laboratory experiments that have escaped control. Then a special unit was called to stop monsters. You and the unit will have to remove the monsters. Other updates will send a link

The game works by plutonia.wad

Screenshot_Doom_20171213_164414.png

Screenshot_Doom_20171216_114838_01.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180102_155959.png

Edited by paja

I managed to whittle this down to a few core files I drag into gzdoom to get it started, and enjoyed it in a much simpler, almost-as-intended way. It's STILL 100 megs, however! I went inside the main .WAD file - which would be better organized as a .pk3 - and my god, there's TONS of new textures and hella new enemies, to the point of overkill.

So I went through some maps... some criticisms - the levels are way too boxy and random, and the item / weapons placement is horrid. I get the idea of weapon cashes spread about thanks to the marines, but it's overkill here.

The mod has potential, but is still that mess and a mish-mash of powerups, monsters and the like. Skeletal enemies, worms, sentient shrooms - some of this stuff just doesn't thematically fit. The new weapons are a bit redundant - the skull-drunk rockets would be useful if they fired fast like a Duke Devastator, however. Maybe give the new pulse gun projectiles that bounce off walls. And the other new gun functions too similar to the existing plasma rifle. A more careful selection of new content would work wonders, imo.

This mod is clearly meant to be used with that Doom 4 mod, but shouldn't be packaged with it. A link, rather, should be in the thread. It can be saved - but it needs some rethinking, a more focused story and theme, and better level design. :D