Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paja

Rescue of Earth

No na začátku to bylo pro mé přátele

Edited by paja

No problemo! If you *want*... I could organize all this stuff in SLADE to better effect, and seriously give the mod the thematic focus you intend! And a short sample map, to boot. :)

OK just send me the link then
  every help fits

thank you very much

3 hours ago, paja said:

OK just send me the link then pleas
  every help fits

thank you very much

18 hours ago, ShadesMaster said:

It won't be RIGHT away, but soon!

I'd like to put the d4t back there without it going a little bit

Already I am preparing for the next level gradually bonus + So what's new with red Phobos path and the direction that I want to do

This is like a "The Room" of Doom modding scene.

This thread along with bloated zip file with copies of copies of copies entertained me the best way than anything else this week.

I want to try what @ShadesMaster will make out of this project.

(I watched many videos this thread is reach in, and I'm pretty sure this is the best mod ever made because it has every sprite/flat/texture/model/actor/sound/etc. ever made for every game from 1990 till, say, 2010.)

2 hours ago, Mere_Duke said:

This is like a "The Room" of Doom modding scene.

This thread along with bloated zip file with copies of copies of copies entertained me the best way than anything else this week.

I want to try what @ShadesMaster will make out of this project.

(I watched many videos this thread is reach in, and I'm pretty sure this is the best mod ever made because it has every sprite/flat/texture/model/actor/sound/etc. ever made for every game from 1990 till, say, 2010.)

Half the videos are of the same level tho.

18 hours ago, Gideon020 said:

Half the videos are of the same level tho.

One more proof for this to be the best mod ever cause I didn't even notice. That means a high level of replayability.

Edited by Mere_Duke

what ?

I'm doing the level as I want
  similarity is quite random

Edited by paja

4 hours ago, paja said:

what ?

I'm doing the level as I want
  similarity is quite random

Of course, you make it as you want to, but there are many ways you can improve in. I'm not a mapper to help here, but definetely if you will start considering about changes, if you will take tutorials & advices into account, you will evolve into something noticeable. Speaking serious, your levels are quite worse than many others, in any aspect, but no one wants you to stop; in contrast, everyone wants to see you becoming better and better at level designing.

your helpers are better to summon them
or when they are there

Hi the first videos were most without sound so I started recording them again this time will be another mod
 I would not repeat

Edited by paja

I can't help but feel that these levels shown are trying to cram an entire episode's worth of content and progression into a single area. At times pretty, but it just looks incoherent when some texture choices are noticed. Also, I get that you like using whatever frankenstein of Doom Foretold you stitched together, but usually you test with Vanilla because there's plenty who are going to download this, and expect at least some kinda lip-service to it.

to indicate that we are on the ground

but the game is built for this d4t mode. For others mods, you will not jump out with errors such as textures, etc.
But the most grueling mistakes are in the solution

Edited by paja