Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #332 - Deadly Night of Destiny

AmxEaMl.png

Everyone loves Death-Destiny, so we took all of his maps and put them into one package full of beauty and pain. This time you have no chance to survive!

DMFLAGS: 1174487140 / 806496256 / 0
Skill: Ultra Violence
IWAD: doom2 or freedoom080
PWADs: tnsc-dd
Maps: map01-map11
Lives: 1
Players: 25/100
Item Respawn Time: 60 Seconds
Player Join Limit: 3 Minutes

Date: 21st December 2017

Euro session: 19:00 GMT/14:00 EST at [L@P], Germany (usually lasts over 6 hours)

Get ZDaemon and join in.

11 minutes ago, Nevanos said:

Holy crap I wish I was there. 

It's on 21st, you didn't miss it yet. :)

I like the idea a lot. I even added a bit of bonus multiplayer ammo to some starts so that it wouldn't be just one or two guys doing most of the job. I'll try to pitch it.

Hey, can someone PM me the password to the TNS server? Thanks!

Nvm... it eventually let me in without one. Go figure.

Edited by 42PercentHealth

6 hours ago, Memfis said:

How did it end? Did you beat No Chance with fast monsters? :P

I did get my vengeance with against level with -fast :)

Starting at 15:10 in that video...yeah I'm gonna somehow survive with 3 health, nearly get ganked by a baron coming up on my side, run past two cybers, one of which started firing at me (and somehow didn't tag me with splash damage), then run into a group of imps & cacos before barreling into a room with health in it.  Major X shenanigans moment there lemme tell you, haha.

11 hours ago, Anima Zero said:

Major X shenanigans moment there lemme tell you, haha.

The best part of the whole session is when you 'pulled a miracle out of your ass' on the 2nd rota of Grime. So somehow the first Cyber managed to make his way over to the teleporter spot and camped it, killing everyone who went through, which left me, Ancalagon and Anima.

Anima having survived the previous level 'Abyssion' on -fast was the only one with a BFG, so he was the obvious volunteer of choice to attempt a ludicrous pre-fire BFG, step through tele and hope cyber dies death wish.

First the BFG tracers miss entirely, then he narrowly dodged the cyber in a split second and finished him off with one shot, saving the day.

'X shenanigans motherfuckers! :D'

1 hour ago, Bloodite Krypto said:

The best part of the whole session is when you 'pulled a miracle out of your ass' on the 2nd rota of Grime. So somehow the first Cyber managed to make his way over to the teleporter spot and camped it, killing everyone who went through, which left me, Ancalagon and Anima.

Anima having survived the previous level 'Abyssion' on -fast was the only one with a BFG, so he was the obvious volunteer of choice to attempt a ludicrous pre-fire BFG, step through tele and hope cyber dies death wish.

First the BFG tracers miss entirely, then he narrowly dodged the cyber in a split second and finished him off with one shot, saving the day.

'X shenanigans motherfuckers! :D'

Haha, that's a good one too.  Forgot about that one actually.

By the way, if you guys want to see more author compilations like this, feel free to post your ideas here. I think Eternal is a good candidate...

Throwing some names out there:

TimeofDeath

Doomkid

Memfis

Eternal

Bob Evans

Jim Flynn

Richard Wiles

Chris Hansen

Kurt Kesler (possibly Kmega1.wad)

8 hours ago, Memfis said:

By the way, if you guys want to see more author compilations like this, feel free to post your ideas here. I think Eternal is a good candidate...

rdwpa compilation please, or gggmork.