Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tracermemes

Things you're most excited for in 2018?

8 hours ago, MrD!zone said:

Some better memes would be good i guess...   Or if the local sideshop starts selling Jolt again.

Hey, we got some good memes this year.

looking forward to being whipped by a feudal bitcoin lord while the oceans fill up with nukage1

For me, it's 2 easy answers.

DUSK might be getting a full release late next year, judging by this tweet. Been following development for a while, I like how the release date has gone from SOON[TM] to just "soon". I absolutely loved Episode 1, I think DUSK is the throwback FPS we've been needing.

Also, Witchfire. Fucking Witchfire. I nearly took a holy shit when I saw the teaser at the Game Awards. I haven't been this excited for a video game in a while. I'm even more excited to see new stuff about it next year. I mean, just look at this! It looks fucking awesome!

Hopefully finishing Sixth Form (called "Terminale" here in France, anyway), becoming an adult (not sure if that's really exciting, though) and hopefully entering a really good cinema school.

Newer games, newer mods for Doom and other old Fpses, continuing to improve my fps, rpg, fighting and racing game skills, learning new stuff, newer anime, the new Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 as well the new Subaru WRX STI and maybe replaying some of my PS2 games.

Just now, tracermemes said:

Hey, we got some good memes this year.

We got some good memes. I was kind of disappointed with this year's meme output.

On 17/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, tracermemes said:

Title.

I'm personally most excited for the Ready Player One adaption. Having read the book, I can't wait to see what they'll do to it.

This. I just hope they managed to put in the movie all the IP cited in the book.

Additional: Scorn.

Gaming: Only game I'm excited for is Kingdom Hearts 3 

Anime: Too many to list but most notable to mentions such as Attack on Titan season 3, My Hero Academia season 3 & Devilman Crybaby(about damn time they make an ACTUAL Devilman adaptation)

Movies: Super hyped for Avengers: Infinity War XD

Real Life: By 2018 my baby daughter will start crawling and probably walking by the time her first birthday comes by August ^__^  

Excited for Monster Hunter World, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Megaman 11, along with the upcoming anime adaptation of Fist of the Blue Sky (not sure if it's a continuation of the previous adaptation).

Paying my student loans off for good. 

Quake Champion's actual release. 

Buying an 8-string guitar. 

Moving forward on my FPS. 

On 12/17/2017 at 8:22 PM, Fuzzball said:

death I hope

So I'm not the only one yearning for the sweet, cold embrace of the infinite void. :D

The next year of President Trump. No, really, following that magnificent bastard's progress has been a wild ride already.

More political and meme acceleration. If 2016 was hot and 2017 was boiling, only God knows what 2018 is gonna be like.

Gamewise? 

Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Mega Man 11.

2018 is gonna be special for me in some ways I suppose, most of which will certainly revolve around that little fella who's joined the household somewhat recently. Also every year is a good year to buy more high heels, and I'm confident there are gonna be some that I will deem too hard to resist. Also I stepped from full time work to parttime(-ish) for obvious reasons, so that's one thing that I'm curious as to how I will like it overall. I really found my job to be quite fulfilling and loved spending a lot of time on it, but now I had to make room for the little guy here and make sure he's got someone watching over him, so in a sense I sacrificed something I suppose, but I got a lot out of it. It's just that I'm not yet fully used to this new structure, but I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later.

I hope to get our 4-songs EP recorded and released this year, we worked on that for so long, but had problems too so some tracks were written in 2016 t'ill nowadays, very long project and will surely sound sick, for people that like 80s dirty speed/thrash metal from Germany.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:36 PM, Eric the Sandvich said:

Black Mesa Xen Update

Oh that's rich. I've been waiting for that thing to be finished since 2005. The latest update on their Steam page from February 20th is that they're in crunch time on Xen, but they've been working on Xen since 2012.

Movies: Not too many. Maybe the Marvel movies of the year I guess...

TV Series: Black Mirror S5 mostly. Although I was annoyed by S4 quite a bit.

Anime: I haven't enjoyed any of the seasonal anime lately, but I am awaiting the reboot of Legend of the Galactic Heroes if that drops. Not too hopeful though especially after the Berserk adaptation.

Video Games: DMC HD collection if Capcom can release some competent DMC content. Dark Souls Remastered so I can play it 20 more times.

Life: More research in Math & Computer Science. I already have some plans lined up with my professors, so at least that's going great.

7 hours ago, Mayhem666 said:

I hope to get our 4-songs EP recorded and released this year, we worked on that for so long, but had problems too so some tracks were written in 2016 t'ill nowadays, very long project and will surely sound sick, for people that like 80s dirty speed/thrash metal from Germany.

I'm interested.