Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Demos On Vacation

Adam Hegyi is on his way for a much deserved couple weeks of vacation. Did he forget about us? Of course not. COMPET-N has been updated with the usual (understand incredible) amount of demos. Here are some names just to tease you a bit: Plutonia Experiment, TNT Evilution, Hell Revealed, Memento Mori 2 and nothing less than Requiem got revisited for your viewing pleasure. What are you waiting for? Get some pop-corn, a bottle of diet coke (to feel less guilty) and grab the zip file.

Heh, I often have coffee and a piece of cake or something when watching demos.

I justed finished Radek Peckas NM doom2 run. I had a egg, cheese, sausage and bagel sandwich, several cigarettes, and half a Green tea with gensing and plum juice um tea.

btw, nice run Radek

I kept it simple: a mug of tea, a piece of rhubarb tart and a few slices of buttered walnut coussin. My supplies ran out around map10 though.

Oh yeah, nice run. Good text file accompanying it too - you really got an impression of Radek's epic struggle to nail this run. He should have suggested appropriate food and drink to accompany it though. I recall that Sedlo suggested "a few beers" to accompany his 30nm1849 TAS run.