Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royaldj

The Three Stooges

Anyone on this forum both a DOOM & THREE STOOGES fan like myself? If so, who is your favorite Stooge and why. 

Curly is my favorite Stooge. How could it be otherwise? Okay, when I was a kid, my favorite Stooge was Moe because he was mean and created endless mayhem. But over time, Curly's incredible weirdness won me over, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. ;)

Least favorite Stooge is probably a tie between the later non-Stooge stooges, Joe Besser and Curly Joe DeRita. I simply despise them. :D

10 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Curly is my favorite Stooge. How could it be otherwise? Okay, when I was a kid, my favorite Stooge was Moe because he was mean and created endless mayhem. But over time, Curly's incredible weirdness won me over, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. ;)

Least favorite Stooge is probably a tie between the later non-Stooge stooges, Joe Besser and Curly Joe DeRita. I simply despise them. :D

My favorite was Moe when growing up because he was the leader and did most of the hitting. Curly is also a riot. As I got older, I've grown to like Shemp more & more and he is now my favorite Stooge. He was great with some of his one-liners. Here's an example. 

I agree with you on both Joes. Not funny at all. 

1 hour ago, royaldj said:

My favorite was Moe when growing up because he was the leader and did most of the hitting. Curly is also a riot. As I got older, I've grown to like Shemp more & more and he is now my favorite Stooge. He was great with some of his one-liners. Here's an example. 

I agree with you on both Joes. Not funny at all. 

I like Shemp, too, and you're right, he was throwing out zingers. All the Howard brothers and Larry Fine were great. And this short also features the beautiful Christine McIntyre as Princess Elaine. Swooooon.

15 hours ago, esselfortium said:

My friend, there are way more than three stooges to be found here

oh lord

I remember Sierra games featured cameos/easter eggs of the Stooges as well as the Marx Brothers and other older TV characters.

On 12/27/2017 at 2:00 PM, esselfortium said:

My friend, there are way more than three stooges to be found here

When will Doomworld get rebooted and we put shit on our faces?

On 12/27/2017 at 9:51 PM, Steve D said:

I like Shemp, too, and you're right, he was throwing out zingers. All the Howard brothers and Larry Fine were great. And this short also features the beautiful Christine McIntyre as Princess Elaine. Swooooon.

You know your stooge trivia!!! Christine McIntyre was a very talented actress!