Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirekoquonfaes

Research facility disaster (ALPHA)

so i decided to make a doom wad and so far this is the result of that decision. ive also decided to make 10 maps which at the time of writing two are done

20% of the wad is done. playtesting required

the story of Research facility disaster: "Yet again another boring day in the so called "Important" alien lifefrom research facility, i mean sure aliens but arent they too demonic to be aliens? AH whatever this place sucks anyways, all you get to do is walk around the facility and basically do nothing. Damn and it looks like most marines over here are also too serious about their job, you got into a fight with one of those bastards just trying to have a talk just to drag away the boringness...... I guess you have nothing more than to play cards by yourself in the water pipe room n.3. *gunshot noises and really demonic screams* you hear worrying noises, something shit is happening... no... it cant be.... fuck the demons are invading this shithole, welp all you have is this peashooter, hopefully you can find something better than it, cuz they are coming and they wont stop till yer dead.

Cmon then get up time to get a move and get the shitting fucks out of here!"

I know the story is ridiciolus and cringy but i have to tell the truth, it was tacked on at the last min before uploading. (edit: and still is i mean ignore the story its pointless) 

yeah thats right the map started with no story in mind meaning that making a story for it is kinda difficult, especially for someone like me who has never written stories. 

Credits (unfinished)

Textures: all from realm667 texture stock "CAGE'S TEXTURE PACK vol1 & 2 by Cage, Fox666 and NeuralStunner"  "DOOM TEXTURES FOR DOOM II by sargebaldy"  "MORTISER TEXTURE PACK by Nick Baker" "NIGHTMARE TEXTURE PACK by nightmare possibly nick baker but i dont know" "SAILORSCOUT TEXTURE PACK by sailorscout" "SILVER TEXTURE PACK by Nick Baker"

Music: "Deus ex - UNATCO Combat"  "Doom intro remix by Gary Gritness" "Doom 3 alpha ambient noise by Trent Reznor" "Unreal ost - nightvision sandman kfm"

//PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS DESINGED FOR VANILLA DOOM2 COMPATIBILITY VERSION WILL BE MADE AFTER ITS FULLY DONE.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5dy5p1y3iobs3r/Research facility disaster alpha.pk3?dl=0

Screenshot_Doom_20180101_210248.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180101_210324.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180103_130400.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180103_130428.png

Edited by Sirekoquonfaes : Was asked for screenshots

Maybe include some screenshots and tell map format. They can say more than story above. 

P.s. for reference, read this: