Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Twitchybmx

I NEED HELP PLEASE

Hello everyone so i have been trying to figure out how to use mods on doom 3 and im having issues, can anyone please help me out? thank you in advance.

i only own doom3 vanilla for the pc, so if you're trying to mod the bfg edition i can't help you. if you're playing the vanilla original doom 3 on pc, for the most part you can just put the mods as folders into your main doom 3 steam folder, and the main menu of the game has a "mods" button, or something like that

On 1/3/2018 at 4:17 AM, EtherBot said:

i only own doom3 vanilla for the pc, so if you're trying to mod the bfg edition i can't help you. if you're playing the vanilla original doom 3 on pc, for the most part you can just put the mods as folders into your main doom 3 steam folder, and the main menu of the game has a "mods" button, or something like that

Now that's a well thought out proactive reply. Well done EtherBot. 

As for DOOM 3 mods, unfortunately I do not have any experience in modding. I just wanted to comment on the excellence & professionalism of Ether's post. 

5 hours ago, royaldj said:

Now that's a well thought out proactive reply. Well done EtherBot. 

As for DOOM 3 mods, unfortunately I do not have any experience in modding. I just wanted to comment on the excellence & professionalism of Ether's post. 

this is such a genuine compliment, almost all my defense mechanisms want to believe it's sarcastic.

8 hours ago, EtherBot said:

this is such a genuine compliment, almost all my defense mechanisms want to believe it's sarcastic.

It is genuine. I was amazed at the contrast in quality between your response and the super moderator's response above yours. 

2 minutes ago, GuyMcBrofist said:

One gives clues, the other tries to narrow down what the problem is. Why is one worse than the other?

What CLUES do you speak of? Sherlock Holmes would be disappointed by your poor detective skills. 

1 minute ago, GuyMcBrofist said:

The clues that the guy you were just praising was giving, genius.

First of all nothing was narrowed down so the CLUE response takes the prize. Hence my praise. Unfortunately, you come in last.