Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WARDUST

Heretic Sprites modifications

Uuuh i'm learning very fast! And enjoying a lot modding the game.

Now i'm working on random for my smoothdoom ed. Finished zombies and imps, making brightmaps, waiting to begin with rest of monsters.... i'm becoming mad with this stuff! But replay wads in this way  really cool

Sorry for bumping this topic as a newcomer. But I have to ask if there is still a working download for this mod, because all links in this thread are down.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:29 AM, Jezze said:

Sorry for bumping this topic as a newcomer. But I have to ask if there is still a working download for this mod, because all links in this thread are down.

Judging by the ModDB page, the author nuked the files because they were based on some stuff he didn't have permissions for.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, ETTiNGRiNDER said:

Judging by the ModDB page, the author nuked the files because they were based on some stuff he didn't have permissions for.

I disturbed some people with Doom texture credits (i was using HDTP textures without permission and credits in some another mods, my noob entrance to the modding world, sorry) but the sprites are edited by me. You can request my files sending private message.

Edited by WARDUST

I've got "WARDUST  heretic Sprites V13.2.pk3" and "WARDUST HereticPlus - Ramdomizer.pk3", is there something from this thread I'm missing?