What's gotten into you?
These are your last 2 reply's

Fredrik said:

Yeah that's nice and stuff.

Fredrik said:

Bleh.

Having a bad day?

Insomniac said:

HAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY GEEK LOSER!

Ummm...not gonna comment.

Insomniac said:

HAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SITTING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ALL DAY GEEK LOSER!

Insensitive bastard

Hmmmm....

Insomniac said:

WHAT is "what you get"?

Biffy said:

WHAT is "what you get"?

An online funeral. It really does seem kind of sad that they gave him a game funeral. I'd take it as if they were mocking me when I was dead, but that's just me ofcourse.

Biffy said:

WHAT is "what you get"?

What you get is death! Sitting in front of a computer making friends with bots, combined with poor nutrition, no social life, and holding your piss during a deathmatch = death! LOSER!

[edit]Heh, I bet the guy isn't even dead![/edit]

Insomniac said:

What you get is death! Sitting in front of a computer making friends with bots, combined with poor nutrition, no social life, and holding your piss during a deathmatch = death! LOSER!

What if he just had a weak heart from some other thing doofus? I know you were right about Lüt not being dead but don't let it go to your head.

Insomniac said:

you don't know if that's all he did. he might of had a real life, and his friends payed a tribute to him.

Don't you have any moral decency?!?

Insomniac said:

It says he had a girlfriend, he had to have had some sort of social life.

Archvile64 said:

It says he had a girlfriend, he had to have had some sort of social life.

Insomniac's theory of a girlfriend is using his other hand.

fodders said:

Insomniac's theory of a girlfriend is using his other hand.

Yes, but he cheats on her constantly.

When I die, I want someone to release a map with 15000 cacodemons that attack the player as soon as the match starts. Hell, I may just hardwire a pacemaker to my computer so that when my heart stops it gets sent to everyone in the Doom community. Yes...because a fitting epilogue to my life would be tribute through a game I wasted too much time playing.

All that shit about me

Heh, you're lucky I'm in a good mood. (not that it matters, I'm too lazy to do anything about it anyways :)