Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

Game is a bit too easy ?

Game is a bit too easy ? (OH MY GOD STOP BUMPING THIS)

Who renamed this thread? 😂

Why did you bump it to ask that? You directly acknowledged the title and then basically said 'haha fuck you' and bumped anyway?

2 hours ago, intx said:

Who renamed this thread? 😂

Still haven't answered my question.

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Why did you bump it to ask that? You directly acknowledged the title and then basically said 'haha fuck you' and bumped anyway?

Bored again?

On 11/6/2018 at 8:36 PM, Dragonfly said:

Pretty much.

Still haven't answered my question.

I don't see any question.

I am a little lost on the "it's too easy" comment. Generally when I hear people refer to difficulty in action games, it's in regards to the actual action and what is required to deal with tense moments, not how arduous it is to search for a key.

When it comes to the action, I found the challenge to be solid on UV and NM. I can sleepwalk my way through DOOM and DOOM II, but I am still somewhat inconsistent at various parts of 2016, despite being as experienced as I am with it and how technically over-powered you can become. It's a good kind of challenge where you can feel like you're dominating things most of the time, but one false move or slip-up and it's lights out for you.