Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ermin

SURVIVE - (Version 1.2) WARHEAD UPDATE!

UPDATE ALPHA 0.2
-New shotgun weapon added, clickhere for image (unoriginal texture)

-Subway stage complete... Train sequence added. (Occasionally a train will pass on the opposite track causing the stage to shack and become shrouded in dust.)

-New upgrades available. (shotgun long barrel & shotgun cartridge)
-Wooden & brick walls added (turret)

-New voiced intro sequence added.

A preview of the 2 new weapons Buzzsaw and Shotgun, both upgradable and respectively powerful.
CSG.png

CBSAW.png

Weapon update
C_DSG.png

Dantes (devil may cry) Shotgun makes its appearance here as a quick reloadin doublebarrel shot gun with a max capacity of 20 shells

Edited by Ermi

SKIILL.png.b7ffba38c151083c86da2f730fd43991.png

A new menu has been introduced that will prompt you with the option to face your desired enemy type.
Each type being different than the last, at the moment only 4 have been planned. As ive said donations will encourage more types in future updates.

8 hours ago, MrD!zone said:

A double barrel 1911 pistol would make a cool weapon.

Also will you make a low spec version of the game? For potato PC's. 

i was going to add a standard glock which upgrades to add a extended clip...
then a standard revolver/magnum which upgrades to a trible barrel like this... 

Spoiler

1474543078682.jpg

but unfortunately i wont be downgrading the game, i must admit it does run a 100times better than solace dreams for me at least, but by how much for everybody else im uncertain.

Edited by Ermi

4 hours ago, Ermi said:

I must admit it does run a 100times better than solace dreams, but by how much im uncertain.

Nice.

UPDATE ALPHA 0.4

New constructs added, constructs now aggro nearby enemies.

-Siren tower alerts player of hostile enemies, this also has a large aggro radius that attracts all monsters.

-burning barrel provides small radius light

FIREBC.pngCSIRENTWR.png

-New zombie monster "the walkin dead", a slow melee fighter. not all zombies will look the same, il throw in some variant.

currently uses the quake zombie sound an texture

zom1.png

-Introducing the first turret of the game, The nail gun turret. A weak single shot firing projectile, Holds 50 rounds.

NAILGNT_C.png

Edited by Ermi

ALPHA BUILD AVAILABLE TO PLAY (FOR TESTERS ONLY)

(AVOID PLAYIN IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS)

Extract folder, Run launcher. (works on 32 and 64 bit systems)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3kk5c9sxvwgk5y/SURVIVE ALPHA.7z?dl=1

The game is still unbalanced and missing ALOT of content... currently subway and zombies are the only playable menus.

Feedback is most appreciated. Remember to donate if you like.

Edited by Ermi

MINOR UPDATE & CHANGES

-2 new weapons added, glock and magnum.

-added kill count and in game timer.

-in game cheat trainer added, press numpad 1-5 for various ingame cheats like, add hex, add health, gives weapons and ammo. WARNING, this will display "CHEATED" below ingame timer.

-finally got boot load screen(notch) to work. Serves no real purpose but to look fancy.

c_glocks.png

revolvrc.png

The alpha is nice! Although i think you might have overdone the zombie count And at some times it gets to a nice and playable 10 fps. 

Edited by MrD!zone

8 hours ago, MrD!zone said:

The alpha is nice! Although i think you might have overdone the zombie count And at some times it gets to a nice and playable 10 fps. 

Yeah at the moment i havnt found the sweet spot for the zombie spawner yet, once i get to finalising the game i will adjust balance.
is it the zombies causing the low fps, or is it when the train goes passed? Alot of dust was added to the train when passin with all sorts of effects added which may be slowin it down a lot.

Fortunately i still have all the original models and designs, so if its still a issue i will use linedefs with textures instead of high poly models on a separate low spec release.

6 minutes ago, Ermi said:

Yeah at the moment i havnt found the sweet spot for the zombie spawner yet, once i get to finalising the game i will adjust balance.
is it the zombies causing the low fps, or is it when the train goes passed? Alot of dust was added to the train when passin with all sorts of effects added which may be slowin it down a lot.

Fortunately i still have all the original models and designs, so if its still a issue i will use linedefs with textures instead of high poly models on a separate low spec release.

It would be nice to get a low spec version For us potato pc users lol.

JUKEBOX DEMO

Introducing the jukebox. Here the player will be able to place jukeboxes that when activated attract monsters. Unlike the siren its aggro rate is constant. The jukebox can store up to 10 songs of the players choice, here im only demonstrating a few which wont be in the full version.

On release a wad will be present  called jukebox music, the player simply has to input and rename each song like this JBM_1 > JBM_10

When activating the jukebox, the background ambient is muted until the jukebox is again turned off.

-VIDEO REMOVED-

multiple jukeboxs will conflict with stage ambient music

Edited by Ermi

-New weapon added. Fostech semiautomatic shotgun, currently the strongest weapon in the game.

-can fire up to 20shells from a single drum when fully upgraded.

A video demonstration below.
FOSTECHC.png

-VIDEO REMOVED-

Edited by Ermi

A minor update, some weapons can now be purchased twice for basic dual wielding.

A small demo demonstrating this feature. more to come over this week stay tuned!

And another major announcement to those of you that remember my very first mod ever POSSEST. im  current working on  remaking it as a full Total conversion mod (low priority). I will upload a thread once i have assembled a good amount of footage.

Edited by Ermi

MINOR UPDATE

Dam! its been ages since i made any changes to this mod... here at last is the machine-gun turret.

Here is a demo demonstrating its potential ...

MINOR UPDATE
SGT.png.7ba43cbc165368176144246a2b94d673.png

NEW SHOTGUN TURRET ADDED!

edit:

sgt2.png.22013a2a3e4b9937be833f80308fb6ed.png

Edited by Ermi

What (1) weapon should i include from both shadow warrior & BLOOD, which would you love to see and use most in the game? Im open for suggestions and your reasons why.

MINOR UPDATE

-New rocket Launcher with explosion/smoke effects.

-shotgun turret demo.

Stay tuned more to come - Tesla cannon from blood and missile barrage turret.

13 minutes ago, Catpho said:

This looks super detailed for such a simple premise :)

you know whats funny... i dont even like the mod. Its currently lacking soul, personality.

I might need to add some voiced dialog and maybe a female character you need to protect. i dont know yet its very early days.

i still have at least another 20 weapons to make and around 50 monsters.

Edited by Ermi

missile nest
a devastating defence system, you can now kill your enemies from afar.

Untitled.png.7be02b788294ce387408a614c97690a1.png