Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimes

I want to write the music for your Doom project

Recommended Posts

Awesome stuff here. I'm really digging Come On In, Up To My Neck, The Chicken, Orange Juice, & I've Only Got One Emotion. I'll have to find an excuse to use some of these in my future maps.

Share this post


Link to post

A unique and generous offer, and great midis on there too! Kind of suspicious of someone with Petyr Baelish for a profile picture though tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ermi said:

can you do more than just midi tunes?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post

these sound great dude. the quantity of mappers greatly outnumbers musicians here, you'll most certainly find a good home for your tunes :D

Share this post


Link to post

Really cool use of the fx programs in "T'pol or Not t'pol", and I really dig the layered piano/synths/stuff in "Don't Call Me Catedetic". Was the layers recorded in improv with pedals, split keyboard and shit or did you orchestrate in sequencer?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, wintertowns said:

Really cool use of the fx programs in "T'pol or Not t'pol", and I really dig the layered piano/synths/stuff in "Don't Call Me Catedetic". Was the layers recorded in improv with pedals, split keyboard and shit or did you orchestrate in sequencer?

Thanks

 

Catedetic is 100% programmed

Share this post


Link to post

This seems really cool, any chance you can share the midi files too?

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Memfis said:

This seems really cool, any chance you can share the midi files too?

I haven't yet prepared MIDI-only versions of the songs on my bandcamp page. If there is a particular song or songs you'd like MIDI version of I can prepare it for you.

Share this post


Link to post

"T'pol or Not t'pol" is a really strong song. I loved the chorus progression you've used too!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jimes said:

I haven't yet prepared MIDI-only versions of the songs on my bandcamp page. If there is a particular song or songs you'd like MIDI version of I can prepare it for you.

I really liked "Don't Call Me Catedetic", so if you can please. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Very cool, thanks! I was a little surprised by how quiet the middle part became, but it's an interesting change.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×