Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m0wgli

cccp 20 teaser

Looks pretty good! I'd recommend not using the Wolfenstein SS as a legitimate enemy, but other than that it's a good looking first wad. :)

11 minutes ago, VGA said:

Looks like a reasonably interesting vanilla wad.

Heh, if you watch closely you'll notice the doors move a little faster and one of the LITE textures is used on the ceiling. Still neat though.

6 hours ago, Obsidian said:

Looks pretty good! I'd recommend not using the Wolfenstein SS as a legitimate enemy, but other than that it's a good looking first wad. :)

Thanks!

5 hours ago, VGA said:

Looks like a reasonably interesting vanilla wad.

Thanks!

Looks quite good, but maybe a bit too...brown? Would be nice to see some other textures breaking it up a bit. Also the light at 1"10 looks a bit weird to me, it would likely fill that whole area with light rather than leaving those thin areas in shadow.

Keep it up though, looks promising!

8 hours ago, Nirvana said:

Looks quite good, but maybe a bit too...brown? Would be nice to see some other textures breaking it up a bit. Also the light at 1"10 looks a bit weird to me, it would likely fill that whole area with light rather than leaving those thin areas in shadow.

Keep it up though, looks promising!

Yes, I agree. This lights look strange. As about textures: I feared to break atmosphere of communistic bright future :) Thank you!

On 1/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, DeXiaZ said:

Look interesting, but why "CCCP 20"? What is that supposed to mean?

Well. Let me suppose that you have some nostalgic feelings about deceased USSR 10. So you probably will not be happy because of such explanation:

<<You just found yourself on the outer planet, where soviet society of future successfully completed transformation of human species into new life form - "homo soveticus".>>

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/a-c/cccp20

So, that means that this mod is ANTI-Soviet? Because homo sovieticus are demons which must die? Not bad allegory.

Needs more ☭☭☭, corns and TV-like rockets with the "Не забудьте выключить телевизор" warning.

JK, it looks pretty neat for a vanilla wad.