Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdirBlaz

My first deathmatch level - Glaive!

I threw together a moderately-sized deathmatching map. It was designed with a bit of skulltag textures/actors, so it will require Skulltag content to be loaded alongside the map. Overall I myself think I did rather nicely with this, it's easy to navigate and the areas are all distinguishable from eachother.

Downloads

Grime -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nd6k1rkb3dwcd9/st-Grime.wad?dl=0

Skulltag content-

http://simpson-nekek.narod.ru/wads/skulltag_content-3.0-beta01.pk3

I recommend playing with monsters enabled, otherwise the cacodemon altar's eye will just be red.

Screenies:

dm1.png

dm3.jpg

dm4.jpg

dm2.jpg

Edited by AdirBlaz : Changed name to differentiate from another wad.

Just making an observation, The name "Grime" is already used by another wad (made in 2009) well-known by Death-Destiny. If you intend to release your wad in /idgames, I suggest to change the name, like for example "Grime DM".

Anyway, good luck for your project! Your map seems very large for the DM, probably it's played with many players (more than 8 I think).

21 minutes ago, franckFRAG said:

Just making an observation, The name "Grime" is already used by another wad (made in 2009) well-known by Death-Destiny. If you intend to release your wad in /idgames, I suggest to change the name, like for example "Grime DM".

Anyway, good luck for your project! Your map seems very large for the DM, probably it's played with many players (more than 8 I think).

Yes, the map was intended for 8-12 player matches. Also will add the DM to the title.

EDIT: I uh... have no clue how to post to /idgames. Not even a guide/FAQ tells me how to put a wad on it, only states how to get a review on it, which I'm not even sure directly relates to getting a wad posted on there.

Edited by AdirBlaz : Words. And more words.

2 hours ago, AdirBlaz said:

EDIT: I uh... have no clue how to post to /idgames. Not even a guide/FAQ tells me how to put a wad on it, only states how to get a review on it, which I'm not even sure directly relates to getting a wad posted on there.

Start from step 6. Uploading to newstuff is the same thing as uploading to /idgames.