Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Misty

Pigeon Speedmapping 4 -- Guns of the Birds(uploaded in idgames)

I was thinking that my map could be put into a secret slot, since it broke the speedmapping limit rules... or not?

Anyway take a fast look last night and gives some troubles with some textures patches in the starting menu on Zandronum...

17 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

I was thinking that my map could be put into a secret slot, since it broke the speedmapping limit rules... or not?

Anyway take a fast look last night and gives some troubles with some textures patches in the starting menu on Zandronum...

Well, if you want, I can move in slot 31. Also, could you provide custom midi for your map? Unless you're happy with that included one.
Texture things doesn't cause problems, most likely I accidentally double defined it.

8 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Well, if you want, I can move in slot 31. Also, could you provide custom midi for your map? Unless you're happy with that included one.

I'm ok with that midi, it fits well... 

Another beta with all level names, music and my map in secret 32 slot, because even if I submitted map here, it was technically unfinished and didn't had much strength to flesh out in main speedmapping session and being much much late than Walter at this point. Anyway, all bug notices, criticism or good words are welcomed. 

I'm planning to submit this next week if nobody won't complain. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w96o77zck4a30zs/pigeon04-beta_1.2.zip?dl=1

Beta 1.3 is here.

- Fixed some gameplay bugs in my map and added more monsters to spice things up and added some cosmetic stuff for map 32.
- Added Dehacked for names showing in PrBoom+
That's all for now. Feel free to test it again if anything happens, like bugs and such. Enjoy!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rv2f74axk3gj79/pigeon04-beta_1.3.zip?dl=1

Bumping into this thread to tell that finally I've solved all uploading issues and other things with compilation. Thank you all who participated in this fourth session. Feel free play, rate and do demos. 

I'll update op too with this link.

Most likely, we'll return on April. I still need think about that.

Well, sorry for not following the session this time, and I only played @Walter confetti's map. Walter's maps are always pretty nice to play, and I'll play other maps later. Just one thing, it feels weird that the name of the WAD file has a "_", naming "pigeon_04" instead of "pigeon04"... Looking forward to the next session :D

Map01 UV Max: ps0401-123.zip

Map01 NM Speed: ps0401n107.zip

It's only because of bad upload size of originaly named one(you can check rejection log) and I had to rename it slightly to get uploaded correctly. Otherwise, everything is the same.