Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

KFC's new advertisement will end the world!!!!

Thanks to the brilliant, highly intellectual Mark Dice, I now know to brace for the end at any moment.

This sounds extremely severe - I don't want to die!!!! How dare these people be determined to destroy the human race?! I decided to take a look at this "advertisement" AKA humanity-ending propaganda. Venture with me into the dark if you wish, but be warned: It's not for the faint of heart.

Brace yourselves, folks. The end is nigh. Brought to you by KFC™

Has the dude really never even heard of a drag act before? I mean, it's not exactly a new concept.

It baffles me that he thinks that's the same thing as being transgender, on top of the already baffling claim that transgender people want to end the world. It's baffleception!

KFC's commercials, as well as the quality of food and service, have been circling the drain for the past few years. The only Colonel Sanders I've ever really liked was the actual Colonel Sanders himself. It's just not the same when someone else is portraying him.

Mildly interesting fact: Colonel Sanders spent most of the remaining years of his life living at 1337 Melton Drive, which is a fifteen-minute drive from where I'm presently located. 

4 minutes ago, Ajora said:

KFC's commercials, as well as the quality of food and service, have been circling the drain for the past few years. The only Colonel Sanders I've ever really liked was the actual Colonel Sanders himself. It's just not the same when someone else is portraying him.

I agree with all of the above, the food is rarely good and the advert was boring garbage, I just find it hilarious how people are trying to dress up this clearly-innocent thing as a means to end humanity itself.

Also good to know the Colonel was objectively 1337

Just now, Doomkid said:

I agree with all of the above, the food is rarely good and the advert was boring garbage, I just find it hilarious how people are trying to dress up this clearly-innocent thing as a means to end humanity itself.

Also good to know the Colonel was objectively 1337

Hmm, but I love KFC. KFC is my favourite fast-food restaurant.

What about commercial? I never take advertising seriously. It's only commercial. Nothing special.

The whole restaurant needs a hard reboot. They also need to bring back their chicken flavored fries. I have no idea why they dropped those. 

@BJ34 Popeye's Chicken brutalizes KFC.

I like on Twitter how KFC commented something to insult Ronald McDonald. That's the worst thing KFC can start doing is throwing stones at mascots considering the Colonel is some plantation owner from the civil war era. Maybe that's why they try to portray him as the coolest dude in the room without sticking to his old persona.

12 minutes ago, BJ34 said:

What about commercial? I never take advertising seriously. It's only commercial. Nothing special.

I don't think the commercial is the issue here.  It's the reaction by this person on Twitter.

But will country fans mock this drooling imbecile for calling Reba McEntire transgender?

And wouldn't it be cool if KFC used a genuine transgender performer just to piss off Mark Dice?

Has anyone conducted a medical examination to determine if Mark has any functioning synapses?

As for KFC, it's variable by restaurant. There's still good ones, but @Ajora is right, they never should have dropped those chicken-flavored fries.

Would you look at that, over a thousand more idiots have liked ol' Dicey's post since just one hour ago. I do not understand how anyone can take this freak seriously.

Well I mean this KFC advertisement does spell doomsday loud and clear.. ;)

What the hell is the matter with people these days? I blame KFC. I mean what else could make people so simple minded and dumb?

I really would like to see him prattle on about this just to see how deep he digs his own grave. What is he seeing in this ad that I'm not seeing that makes this the fulcrum that sends us into eternal damnation? 

Who is Mark Dice anyway? Did he have any credibility about anything up to this point? 

EDIT: Also wtf is cultural marxism?

Edited by 40oz

3 minutes ago, Poohlyash said:

Who the hell even eats at KFC?

Goku seems to be a fan. You'd be surprised how popular KFC is in Japan. Especially during Christmas. 

Just now, Ajora said:

You'd be surprised how popular KFC is in Japan

KFC in Japan, at least when I lived there, was different than it is around here (Colorado).  Like, I remember it mainly being tasty sandwiches.  I didn't see too many of them, though.

Also, don't forget how the Hanshin Tigers baseball team was supposedly cursed by the late Colonel Sanders because fans dumped a statue of him in a river.

Why is anyone giving a fuck about this guy's tweet in the first place? Isn't he supposed to be one of those commenters on facebook who call everyone they disagree with "beta lib cucks" or something? Or is there something I am not catching on that is special with this guy? I mean, there are thousands of agitated people like him who summon the End of the World as soon as they see something happening.

Thats all I wanna ask, don't care for KFC or their commercials (I haven't seen a TV advert in two weeks now, and that time was a accident :D ).

12 minutes ago, Battle_Korbi said:

Why is anyone giving a fuck about this guy's tweet in the first place? Isn't he supposed to be one of those commenters on facebook who call everyone they disagree with "beta lib cucks" or something? Or is there something I am not catching on that is special with this guy? I mean, there are thousands of agitated people like him who summon the End of the World as soon as they see something happening.

Thats all I wanna ask, don't care for KFC or their commercials (I haven't seen a TV advert in two weeks now, and that time was a accident :D ).

Personally, I think it's best just to ignore all the vitriolic nutcases on the internet. Giving them attention only seems to encourage their pernicious behavior. 

I just laughed at the tweet when I first read it, then noticed the sheer number of likes and simply had to ridicule it, I couldn't resist the urge. I agree that the less attention they get, the better, but sometimes it's so hard not to pipe up when the stupidity passes a certain threshold while simultaneously getting loads of attention.

Edited by Doomkid

Honestly I think if they don't get attention they'll just try harder anyways. Might as well point and laugh and then move on.

14 hours ago, geo said:

I like on Twitter how KFC commented something to insult Ronald McDonald. That's the worst thing KFC can start doing is throwing stones at mascots considering the Colonel is some plantation owner from the civil war era. Maybe that's why they try to portray him as the coolest dude in the room without sticking to his old persona.

He’s a real person who isn’t from the Civil War era.

from Wikipedia:

Colonel Harland David Sanders[a] (September 9, 1890 – December 16, 1980) was an American businessman, best known for founding fast food chicken restaurant chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (now known as KFC) and later acting as the company's brand ambassador and symbol. His name and image are still symbols of the company.

3 hours ago, insertwackynamehere said:

He’s a real person who isn’t from the Civil War era.

from Wikipedia:

Colonel Harland David Sanders[a] (September 9, 1890 – December 16, 1980) was an American businessman, best known for founding fast food chicken restaurant chain Kentucky Fried Chicken (now known as KFC) and later acting as the company's brand ambassador and symbol. His name and image are still symbols of the company.

I too can spread misinformation on Twitter about mascots as KFC did.

Edited by geo