Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

KFC's new advertisement will end the world!!!!

6 hours ago, Xaser said:

Hasn't the world already ended, like, twelve times in the last decade?

It was. Honestly, it dying each day you live, with you. You can't feel that probably because you need to face Death by your own eyes. Until that moment you'll never realize you were dead thousands, even mi-/billions of times, just not able to analize that and accept your fate. Bad news through: once you'll accept your death this whole shitfest will continue next day with your memory derezzed.

Sounds weird, I know. But who the hell cares?

5 hours ago, Red said:

This is all I have to say sadly

Oh God... pretty sure that's totally NOT what Aloizych wanted his whole life... 

8 hours ago, scalliano said:

I only know of one transgendered person looking to destroy the world.

latest?cb=20131114045533

We shall not speak of "Him"...

Eh, I don't find that claim any more worthy than the idea that if you're a trump supporter you must be a white supremicist, homophobic, racist, misogynist, white privileged, xenophobic neo nazi. I'm a Mark Dice fan, but sometimes the left and right are as bad as each other. 

The fact that so much of modern politics centers around hyperbole rather than policy irks me to no end, regardless of what side it comes from.

I assure you that KFC will kill us all, it's all an illuminati conspiracy you see.

Their food generally leaves UK citizens on the toilet (not due to the horrible standards of the UK branch, it's all planned) so the soldiers can easily overwhelm the citizens and seize the country from the people with minimal resistance (due to the bowel related impedence of our fight back). This ad is clearly an attempt to reach out and inform the every man of the illuminati plot to enslave us all by portraying the Colonel as phoney (clearly a metaphor to represent the masked nefarious intent).

Wake up sheeple, the only way to fight this is stop using KFC as a source for food, instead you should utilize it as a weapons cache! Only by turning the substandard gristle chicken abominations back on their creators by purchasing the meals and feeding it to the spy pigeons the UK is plagued by.

We can still win this fight brothers!

this is an obvious shitpost, obviously.

6 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

Their food generally leaves UK citizens on the toilet (not due to the horrible standards of the UK branch, it's all planned) so the soldiers can easily overwhelm the citizens and seize the country from the people with minimal resistance (due to the bowel related impedence of our fight back).

Holy shit... It's ingenious! Truly an excellent game of 7-D Chess by KFC, I can't believe I was fooled

Gimme a plain old rotisserie chicken over KFC's garbage any time. Much better for you and usually tastes better to boot.

I think its really brave of Colonel Sanders to make this transition to the gender she always knew she was. I'm tearing up now that we finally live in the age where corporations can finally express their true identity in the way they were born instead of how the patriarchy has forced them to be.

I can't wait to hear about how Little Ceasar beat cancer, Papa Johns coming out gay, The Trix rabbit being 6 years sober, Wendy confessing that she's been sexually assaulted, and Ronald McDonald revealing that he's black.

This is truly a victory for franchises all over the world. <333

1 hour ago, Quasar said:

Gimme a plain old rotisserie chicken over KFC's garbage any time. Much better for you and usually tastes better to boot.

Try some duck, you won't regret it.