Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Pelle1986 said:

Hi everyone!

How do I make a secret area while editing a doom2-map in GZDoom Buider?

/ Per 

Hi you need to right click a sector (marked or not) and set the special type to 9 (Secret)

37 minutes ago, Alter said:

Hi you need to right click a sector (marked or not) and set the special type to 9 (Secret)

Hi!

That special is "unknown". I forgot to mention that I use GZDoom Builder (Bugfix), if that makes sense?

/ Per

18 minutes ago, Pelle1986 said:

Hi!

That special is "unknown". I forgot to mention that I use GZDoom Builder (Bugfix), if that makes sense?

/ Per

I am even confused what map format you are using, in doom2/boom it's 9, in zdoom ports it's 1024

7 minutes ago, Alter said:

I am even confused what map format you are using, in doom2/boom it's 9, in zdoom ports it's 1024

Yes! That's right. 1024 (secret). I had to type the numer myself, while it could not be found in the list. However, it worked... Thank you!

1 hour ago, Pelle1986 said:

Yes! That's right. 1024 (secret). I had to type the numer myself, while it could not be found in the list. However, it worked... Thank you!

It's not in the list.  There's a second tab entitled "General Effects" (or something like that) that has the Secret option, along with a couple of others.