• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobu gabu maru

The DWmegawad Club plays: Tangerine Nightmare & UAC Ultra & Realm of Shades

UAC Ultra (2010)

map01: Dig
zdoom2.8.1, uvmax, pistol start, no saves, first time played

Eek! UAC's Mars' underground facility has been overrun with monsters. And so UAC Ultra starts in a small, gritty box room deep below the surface of Mars. You have to travel through a hot, hell like landscape to reach the next UAC building, where the fighting begins. The map is a mostly straightforward with linear progression. The single secret on the map is an easy pickup.

Falling behind a bit...

MAP07: Goetia

98% kills, 7/11 secrets

One of those maps, a huge sprawling affair that gives you multiple routes to explore; as others have said it really feels like an Eternal map (which is a good thing!) Progression actually isn't too difficult once you start to figure out how the areas of the map connect together, but there are a lot of tricky secrets (I wasn't able to find all the mancs to open up the spider area unfortunately). Early on combat is mainly clearing out the caverns and snipers, then there's some traps that rely on placing the player in some tight situations (rather than just throwing huge swarms at them), and then the end provides some suitably large swarms to overcome (really wish I had the BFG for the caco/PE wave). Looks great and plays great, really good job with this one. Will have to go back and try to find those last secrets...

I also really liked the artwork used, I recognized The Nightmare and Pandemonium, so I'm sure the others are real works as well.

Ok, I suppose I can write down some general thoughts about the maps, HMP/continous/saves:

Map 02 - Nice map, not much to say other than I love the colours and details. There's a secret shotgun that comes a bit too late, when it's practically needless.

Map 03 - Dat green skull key yum! Also loved the new "modern" torches. I got screwed at the tiny rooms with imps/archviles, somehow I woke up two archviles and on my second run there was just one and the other one outside. The Heretic's map scroll and radsuit are neat sprite replacements too. 

Map 04 - A bit tougher, the sniping part is completely inoffensive imo, or you can run for the SSG like I did, but in no way I leave revenants alive, no sir. Died at the section you teleport with a manc on a pillar and revs/demons around, then on my second run I woke up an archvile and still made it out. Black background + secret near the void = great combo. One thing, great baron usage after the green door, or should I call them Lord of... whatever, barons. 

Map 05 - More brutal than anything. Agreed with Spectre01 that the RL/PR placements come too late in the map, you can max on rockets and yet have to stay with hitscan guns until more than half of the map. Otherwise I found the traps to be most times on the fair side, and some on the are you serious?, like the chaingun room where a caco or PE instantly teleported on top of my head, infinite height-ing me for seconds. I died twice at the arachnotrons/herd of "reddies", until I figured a plan to at least survive, which was using the spiders as support (should try another way though)... No worthy comments on the "finale", except I liked the effect with the stairs to reuse space and open new areas, in this case the exit.  

Map 06 - Not so hard as the previous one, but man so many imps on ledges! I'm usually annoyed when I'm being damaged by their fireballs coming from all sides, I cannot concentrate well. Anyway, the cave section was my favourite, wish I knew I could release everything at once and let them solve their issues. The "finale" was a bit underwhelming, for such a beautiful scenario, even on UV it could have had more snipers or roamers maybe. Still, a great map overall, oh and IDDT guided me to this, hidden stuff like this are really nice imo, but only when I find them legally :P

Map 07 - A giant beautiful complex exploratory map?, sign me in! I think I've spent more time wandering around looking for where to go, than killing stuff, but that's something I enjoy about this kind of maps. I found all the secrets, the sequence to get the BFG was really entertaining. Of course gameplay is pretty good too, you can explore in different ways and find weapons everywhere. There's also so much detailing to appreciate, the texts, torches, the dark secret passage, the face with blue eyes that then turn red (I guess)... I know from where my next wallpaper is going to be from (; 

Map 08 - I'm going to sound rude, but IoS maps generally ruin wads, in my honest opinion. At least, previous to it there's a great atmospheric quick slaughterfest of hooded troopers, a bunch of reddies and a few archviles. YOU WANT, and you'll NEED that early secret, which was easy to find fortunately. I already had some foreknowledge of what this map was about, and frankly right after falling onto the pool of juice I went my way, ignoring everything as much as possible, until the bottleneck of hell nobles, then of course the boss woke up, and I made it to the last part, where the two archies as lookouts and company, plus revenants sent me to the air a lot of times. Eventually I made it to the top where I died, BUT as I was hearing the boss dying I moved my hands away and let the map ends by itself... I don't have much to say, the outside part might have looked great or whatever but there was no time to sightsee or find secrets, I did noticed a couple of invul spheres while on top of everything, ugh I dislike when I can't 100% everything because of the presence of monster spawners.

That's it for now. 

BTW,

Spoiler

may I know who was this person

TN Map 05 -- Orange Juice -- 103% Kills / 100% Secrets - FDA

Just about crapped myself during the pinky-pincers trap, I reckon. Nicely done there, Chaos/Yugi.

"Orange Juice" is something like a theme park track-ride, a strictly linear trip with lots to look at along the way and a few carefully planned/timed scares, which ultimately ends up just where it began.

In terms of overall structure and layout, I reckon this is probably more similar to m02's underground cave system (or whatever it was) than to anything else, though the overall impression is quite a bit different, and I daresay the presentation is significantly more elegant on the whole. Not as vivid as many of the other maps in terms of texture usage, the primary materials here are black iron and black stone, with the requisite orange element mostly carried by the outdoor terrain and by carefully placed plates of tangerine marble trim and orange glow-lights. It's not a particularly flashy suite of materials (esp. considering that players' eyes have probably gotten more accustomed and perhaps slightly numb to the whole "Look! It's orange!!!" thing at this point), but I'd contest that it's still an aesthetically attractive map. Much like m04, the feel of the place arises from its structure and framing more than from its wallpaper, reading like a demonic bunker of sorts (complete with pillboxes and defiles and such) entrenched into the side of a mountain. As with m02, the tightly knotted layout means that different parts of the path connect with each other visually in many places, though here in a generally richer way given the greater variety in heights and shapes used in the building's form. I like the unabashedly dusky contrast lighting as well, seems like whatever nethecelestial body illuminating the scene is hanging low on the horizon.

The path is generally pretty cramped (baldfacedly linear too), as others have said, though for the most part I feel like the map owns this and frames its action to follow suit, rather than it being a trait hampering 'something that might've been' or the like. You end up pretty heavily armed before the end (earlier if you find the RL secret), and most of the moment-to-moment action is light incidental stuff of no particular remark, lent most of its moment by always taking place in close quarters. The map's party pieces are its staged traps: the first two work well as "oh shit!" moments but definitely have more bark than bite, while the third is legitimately dangerous, especially since the RL is somewhat risky to use under the circumstances. Cybie is more like a parting gesture--your $17.99 3x5 of your ride earlier, if you like--though if you're feeling sporting he can still offer a nice little dance in the starting/ending cataract before the exit (cool reveal there, incidentally).

Here's the rest:

Map 09 - A credit map shouldn't take longer than, 3 or 4 minutes to exit, right? Well, add the non-secret balcony via the intended way, and you have 20 minutes more inside it! The effects on the tombs are pretty neat and I still wonder who that person with the RIP message was... On the BFG and goodies, it took me a lot of time to get inside, but to get out I simply idclipped because I couldn't get the glide to work. Anyway, I found another sign here too. 

Map 10 - It's a standard fact that the bonus/secret map of a particular set has to be the hardest, either following a tips to make slaughter schedule or hello I'm Go 2 It's nineteenth cousin. The map has two massive traps, a couple of appetizers if we could say, and stuff in between. The appetizers are no less than intros to each massive trap, so I'm going to focus on these last two. The first one is a horseshoe-shaped room with damaging slime, it wasn't too hard to improvise a survival strategy, it just took me one death to see what it was about: wake up the archies, kill the free ones, kill reddies, use the generous invul sphere for the rest of the archies (UV lacks the invul right?), and then spam rockets/shells while on anti-radiation. The second one is the finale, which took me over 20 times to come out alive. My "strategy" was a bit of planed + whatever I was able to do under the cloud of meat: kill the archies (of which almost always took 5-7 rockets to die wtf), spam rockets to the cacos/PEs, all behind the crates, and then whatever the hell I was able to do, because that sneaky archvile guarded by HMP barons was my biggest concern as he could see me from anywhere (he scored at least 20 of my deaths, if that says something), plus little to no space to move around thanks to the flying meat and rev missiles. The spot with the soulsphere served as a temporary "safe" spot while the archie was coming,  his room could have been a better choice though since the dumb cyberdemon sometimes came inside, but somehow I thought camping there the revs will come to me too (yeah, then realized they come if a flip the switch). Anyway, when monster density was getting lower I came out of the cyberdemon's closet and started to kill revs, only to find out a trio of archviles started to resurrect them all and fucked my life. Seriously, just let the player leave!... According to rdwpa there's a top cyberdemon on UV, so that would make the other one the bottom... 

END OF COMMENTARY. 

Overall, well I'm going to reserve all my final thoughts for the review section, this is certainly a set that is stronger for its aesthetics, while combat and such become the "mixed bag" part, for a lack of a proper term. In other words, I LOVED EVERY SINGLE TEXTURE, DETAIL AND SPRITES REPLACEMENTS, and I liked most of the fights but not in its entirety. Map 08 was the miss, only for the fast-paced part, and map 10's ending fight started to disturb me after the fifteenth death or so, even though I didn't find the fight any bad. The other miss is, no big spidey, I still think a reskinned one could have been included somewhere.  

Not going to play or participate for the other two wads, but I wish everyone a flawless Dooming for the rest of the month c:/

MAP08: Pandemonium

1/2 secrets

Like @Spectre01 I had read beforehand this was an IoS map so expectations were low going in. It's not too bad though. The giant zombieman slaughter at the start is fun and the map looks really cool (love that giant mural in the cathedral!) The gameplay in the final section isn't my cup of tea (just constantly running forward holding down the trigger on the BFG, with the final section requiring some luck with monster infighting IMO) but at least I didn't have to sit and fire rockets into a little cubby hole.

MAP09: Credits

2/2 secrets

I'm a big fan of these non-monster levels, and this one looked nice. Had a couple secrets worth finding too.

MAP10: Umbreion Nils

DNF

I played a bit of this one but I think ultimately I'll skip it, not worth banging my head against for. I will say that aesthetically it also seems like a misfit with the other maps in the set, so another good reason to put it in the secret map slot instead.

11 hours ago, rehelekretep said:

goddamn DotW is back? and posting FDAs too? there goes my free time!

Haha. This week sucked, hope I can catch up soon. And find some time for watching too. He finds more stuff at the first try than I do with the automap. 

40oz is a certified Elite poster

MAP01 Dig

Mudvayne references inbound. Or Incubus.

First things first, gotta get a radsuit, we've got a Doom 3-like atmosphere out there, so go through, plunge those demons in with the shotgun. Back to the innards of the base, it's time to get used to some new switch textures like Tangerine Nightmare brought us. Only these ones I knew about before. Shotgun action the entire way, unfortunately I always find the regular shotgun way weaker than it really should be.

map08 fda

glboom+ / uv pistol starts / saveless

this is a really cool finale. the first two rooms are beautiful, especially the mural (where is it from?) and then the black tower itself is extremely imposing.

thank god this wasnt an actual 'shoot rockets and kill a head with splash damage' affair, as i think people's dislike for those is well documented. i actually ended up wanting a bit more; once i killed the two pedestal cybers & AVs (cybers on pedestals are not cool dudes...) then you get teleported into the FIN lettering, die, then keep making grunts (im guessing a voodoo is being hit?) and then the map ends. pretty cool but i was expecting 10 cyber battles in hell or something!

UAC ULTRA

MAP01: Dig

100% kills, 1/1 secret

Begone is the bright orange and into the grimy brown. Which isn't really my thing, but the textures are nice, and I like the way the outdoor surface is constructed with bold colors and making it damaging terrain. Layout is pretty boxy and simplistic, but reading the wiki, it seems like that was somewhat the point (at least at first). Works well as an intro map though to set the tone. Health and ammo are both plentiful, and the linear/boxy layout means it'll be difficult for players to get overwhelmed. Yellow key isn't required for exit, instead being an optional non-secret that won't be of any use for pistol starters. I'm also a sucker for exits like this with moving lifts by voodoo doll magic.

Map 02 : UAC in exile (UAC Ultra)

uacultra.wad_MAP02.png.5987c4ff8aa1cc25fb796c652971a807.png

Difficulty : Easy

You entered in the base where you were supposed to work but there is no alive human left anymore. Nethertheless other firebrands took the control and reserved you a little surprise...

The monster's density has greatly increased , the serious things begin but the traps stay still fair. You are likely to take more damages but don't worry , ammo and health are pretty plenty and secrets are actually straightforward to find in general. The vile's trap constitutes the little difficulty spike of this level , you must kill him with your poor shotgun while he's resurecting some zombies (Infinite Ammo :D). It's a bit tricky in fact but not much a big deal. The layout is also more interesting , even if you still explore a lot of squarish corridors : I liked the surprise crushers near the soulphere at the end. There are also a lot of little things I'm keen like curved stairs or rooms full of crates. My little reproach is the fact that you can't go back once you fall in the area near the exit or maybe I missed something.  Anyway , I liked the exit's portal , it's a nice demonic touch.

map02: UAC in Exile

A typical "switch hunt to progress" map. The first crate room is interesting with some surprise enemy spawns. There are several traps where enemies instaspawn up close and where you are locked into a close encounter.

The soulsphere secret will become unreachable if you fall into the penultimate room with the 2 crushers. This kind of unforgiving map design is not good in my opinion. There's no reason a lift to get back up couldn't have put in place.

PrBoom+. HMP continuous. No music. Frequent saves.

UACUltra MAP01

Solid opener. Does a good job of introducing the grimy new textures, which are pretty great. I'm not as enamoured of the graphical replacement for the green pillar, though. It's a bit of a goofy thing to do.

The action's okay. Too many turreted monsters as "traps" for my tastes, though: better to have them able to come out and pursue the player who merrily ignores them, as I did. They're prety much harmless as they are, even allowing for the fact that I was not playing well at all, today.

The many switch-based doors in the mostly empty areas early on got a bit tiresome, but it's not a bad way to get players familiar with the new switch textures. Speaking of emptiness, I wonder if this might not work better without the demons that teleport into the outdoors.

UACUltra MAP02

Couple of frustrating drop-offs here, where it is very easy to get blocked if infinitely tall things are on. This is particularly a shame with the AV fight, as that's a potentially very fun set-up.

A bit too much corridor-based play in here too, I thought. A large portion of the map is straight ahead 128 wide pigeon shooting, and I feel the map would have been better off omitting some of these sections in favour of more direct links between the bigger rooms. Less busy work that way.

The exit PE is kind of a waste – very easy to dodge around, so no good as a blocker, and just an ammo tax for 100%ers really.

Edited by Capellan : added the wad name

MAP02: UAC in Exile

100% kills, 5/5 secrets

Still really boxy, with it's fair share of corridors, though there's a couple of larger rooms to help break things up. Definitely more single-shotgun use than I'd like, especially with the monsters used here (pinkies, hell knights, revs, etc.) None of the setups are threatening so it makes the combat feel a bit underwhelming when you're just sitting there plinking away at a couple of hell knights. And health is still extremely plentiful as well, despite what the Cacoward entry says. I did like the barrel placement though, always nice to be able to blow up some zombies or imps with one good shot.

MAP02 UAC in Exile

Looking at the beginning, it reminded me a lot of Darken2 MAP02, with how enemies come out of alcoves at the starting room. Other than that, much better than the previous level, thanks to the SSG and later the chaingun for showing up. Linear progression, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. By the by standard stuff with gritty design. Note that there is one secret which I believe is permanently missable, the one with the soul sphere, because if you drop off you can't go back. Easy to avoid crushers though.

MAP10: I'm glad that this was put as a bonus map rather than being among the other maps, though I still ended to play it so it doesn't matter that much :P I think it's okay overall, initially I liked the map and my favourite part is the small room with the 2 archviles turrets while monsters keep spawning nearby. In the long run the extremely limited arsenal started to get old, and the pain elementals (with archviles too) where used too much giving a same-y feel to many situations.

I have to say that this is the best of the wad with unusual/strange colors that I have played. The opener was cool but it doesn't really pick up in the first 4 maps even though they are good levels. I don't know how to put this exactly but I think that because the four maps were worked (and reworked) by the same people they feel too uniform somehow. And this is why I think that the second half is better, the different authors with their more unique styles and approaches really made shine the theme of the wad. I'm still impressed by Roofi's map, the best offering of the set, and a huge improvement from what I recall of his 3ha3 maps, I hope to see more from him.

Here's a casual max of Tangerine Nightmare map10. ~20:30 or so. The dual-cyb fight is really tense lol, I thought the cyb up top would kill me on two separate occasions. 

tn10_rd_cmax.zip

Edited by rdwpa

You ever play a WAD where the last couple of maps almost entirely undo all the love and goodwill it had accumulated up to that point? Equinox and Unloved are like that for me, and now Tangerine Nightmare kinda fits the bill, too. I just have...very little nice to say about maps 08 and 10. So I won't! It'll be like when people are sad they never made a fourth Indiana Jones movie; it's a shame TN never got more than 7 levels...

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

On to UAC Ultra! I played this one...well, quite a while ago. After BTSXe1 came out, I started to think of UAC Ultra as BTSX's grittier/grimier little brother. (Yes, yes, UAC is older, but still...) I've been meaning to replay this for a while, so now was as good a time as any! As usual, continuous/keyboard-only/saves, and GZDoom, though I'm switching to a newer version to try out the "bloom" effect (2.0.05 is stil my default GZDoom install.) And since I likely played it on HMP last time, I'ma give UV a try.

MAP01: Dig

11:27 | 100% Everything

Love the aesthetic of this WAD. The grungy black and brown metal walls coupled with the hot yellow lava is just eye-popping. Combat is pretty light at this stage, though I still managed to take a couple dumb hits from the surprise revvie and manc. Progression is odd in that picking up the yellow key opens the pathway to the exit, but the yellow door merely grants you a backpack. Both times I've played it now, I took the exit path before checking out the yellow door, but at least this time I went back for the backpack. (Previously I had not.) Great opening level.

4 hours ago, rdwpa said:

Here's a casual max of Tangerine Nightmare map10. ~20:30 or so. The dual-cyb fight is really tense lol, I thought the cyb up top would kill me on two separate occasions. 

tn10_rd_cmax.zip

giphy.gif

just saying because it's made up of 2 fights that both require managing space and holding your ground vs a horde while using rockets. something that isn't my strength and gave me some "good at doom" moments.  this demo gave me a better view of how to manage such cases, generally. thanks. so i played this map first because the demo and the comments by the others made me curious. and the upper siege cow has the bad habit of suddenly firing into the small room and ruining some good run. 

map03: Sifting Adjunct

This map continues with the "in your face" popups and claustrophobic fights. You can guess where most of the traps will be but you have no option but to spring them to progress. The most dangerous is where you are locked in a room to fight a pair of archviles that appear from the pillars. Fortunately if you've found all the secrets up to that point you can be on 200 health and armor going in. Depending on how the viles move this can be an easy or a near fatal encounter.

There is a large and engaging secret hunt on this map with helpful rewards for progressing through the map.

MAP03: Sifting Adjunct

100% kills, 7/7 secrets

Layout is similar in size/design to the last two maps, but the combat starts to intensify a bit, with the highlights being the double-AV fights for the red key and the ending ambush. Both somewhat basic, but tried and true setups too that work. I was also happy to get a berserk right off the bat and the SSG fairly early on. This one is fun to just blast through, the combination of straightforward path and each area providing a steady supply of monsters to blast keeps things moving forward.

MAP04 - “Bile Noire” by Jambon, franckFRAG

reminds me of ribbiks maps with the starting view with pyramids in the void and enemies facing away from the player, and then some quake aesthetics, see the square moat around the rocket launcher with its brown walls wearing demon faces. how if we only could swim underwater. it's a bit of grind in the beginning with all those sniping revenants, their missiles tend to fly weird curves as you're moving back and forth. gameplay becomes much faster and straightforward when you get the rocket launcher. and then there's the room with the manc on the pedestal, where i experimented a bit and found that killing the 2 revenants first makes the least noise. the winged baron looks great in this castle-like compound. i guess the finale wants you to run past the army coming from the exit and collect the ammo there, but if you hold back on rockets you have enough of them to kill the 2 archviles from safe cover. 

MAP05 - “Orange Juice” by Chaos

another castle keep built into a rock, rather linear in many places with enemies in front, so the memorable fights are pinkies + arachs (barely found my way out between the pigs) and the ambush at the red key, where one should have rockets at hand to get rid of the vile quickly. the cyb fight... well i didn't care about exiting  the map in good shape so i jumped down to him for a manly fight (and nearly screwed up for running out of pad space). 

MAP06 - “The Forgotten Land” by JCD

a map i really enjoyed playing. mobility and use of cover is key against the sniping revenants and mancubi everywhere. there are some shortcuts that make the map easier to beat. like shooting the gargoyle face to leave the ring at the end early (although one can continue running and spewing plasma at everything). or the switch with the vile and the imps: just run and leave them to infight where the rocket launcher is. the big fight at the blue switch is the most memorable, especially if you happen to look desperately for an exit, and the literally run into the invulnerability, which suddenly turns the situation into a turkey shoot. excellent music again, that sad organ-like droning.

MAP07 - “Goetia” by Roofi

man, this thing is big. playiong with saves here because i have no idea where to go. took some time to find the rocket launcher and get rid of those damn sniping revenants everywhere who interfered whenever i stopped only to look at the surroundings. this map has its surreal theme, a kind of quake-ish nightmare castle with red and golden patches of color and excellent custom graphics fitting the theme, like barrels and gates. some vile here and there to revive previously cleaned areas. got the red and blue key so far, but have enough of searching for today. and yes, i shot those wooden beams.

MAP02: UAC in Exile

13:11 | 100% Kills | 98% Items | 40% Secrets

Difficulty stepping up a tiny bit, here. Lots of stun-locking (or at least attempting to) revenants with my chaingun; can't wait to get my hands on an SSG. One of the most memorable bits from my first playthrough was dropping down into the exit room and panicking at the fight down there. I was mildly surprised by how pedestrian it is for me now: just a couple cacos and a couple revenants, mostly? It's amazing how much I've progressed as a player. Sadly, there's no way back up from that room, so I missed a bunch of stuff...

MAP03: Sifting Adjunct

15:39 | 100% Everything

Now we're really rolling. Nothing too terribly difficult, which is not to say this map doesn't have its share of surprises. This level might just have my ideal level of combat; a nice constant trickle of incidental combat, peppered with the appearance of heavies whose difficultly is achieved more by timing and positioning than sheer numbers. (But not as mean as, say, Moonblood.) Trickiest part might have been the dual-AV duel, but I had just gotten the secret soulsphere, so I was able to absorb the first (and only) attack from them with ease. Thankfully I've got my SSG now, and the rocket launcher was nice for mopping up in the exit room. And the surprise revenants at the end made me laugh.

UACUltra MAP03

Good use of Barons/HKs here, setting them up in fun encounters – with the notable exception of the exit platform one, anyway. That guy's just a pointless speed bump. But the ones near the yellow door and the area below the exit platform (the the collapsing stairs)? Those are nicely done.

The AV fight is also good. Simple enough in execution, of course, but that doesn't make it any less fun.

There are a few instances of the "here have some corridors" issues of the last map, but overall this one has more content than filler. And of course like every level so far, it looks mighty nice. Good stuff.

I played UAC Ultra some years ago, it had a cool theme but I don't remember so much about it.

MAP01: Good music track, and somehow it fits very well for this rusty industrial setting. The outdoors look bleak, as they should be since we are in a inhospitable planet, and the sky with the cranes and buildings in the distance is cool. The various bright colors (red, yellow, white) stick out well from the grey/brown rusty inner environments. Combat is SG-centric, it was simple but nicely done given the map length.

MAP03 Sifting Adjunct

What a name. And what a map. Getting through it just as bad as letting yourself die in it.

Whatever, here we see more and more of things we like to see, bigger enemies, fun scenarios like dirty water traversing, and a few secrets and hiccups in progression here and there. The secrets make it easy, like the invulnerability before the room with two arch-viles. Standard, not bad.

Well this is some catching up to do :P

Also,first dwmc,yay :D(even if i read through this alot when i was just a guest)

MAP01 - “Dig”(Uac Ultra)

Nice,easy starter map.Shows off the new texture set quite beautifully imo,especially when you first arrive at the "dig site".Gameplay is mostly simple,fairly easy secret.I guess the most memorable thing about this map is its visuals,and i like it when it occasionally show the planet's surface.For some reason,Uac Ultra was the first wad i played with brutal doom :P(yea,it did broke in the last level,and map06 if i remembered correctly,the rest ran fine though).

Some screenies:

UsumIYf.png

Is that some sort of animal?:P

8m9alGO.png

Welp.