Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_42_

What should Doom 5?'s Final Boss be?

Since Doom 5 is probably going to be a remake of Doom II, and we have already seen the Icon of Sin (dormant) in Doom '16, so who or what would the final boss for the next one be?

I was kind of thinking about maybe Satan, since it is Hell and Satan is the Lord of Hell, so it would make sense right?

Tell me what you guys think.

1 hour ago, dmg_64 said:

Let it be whatever they want, just not Samuel Hayden, that'd be lame imo, waste of a great character.

Maybe they may meet each other and have a fight or two, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna work together in the end just like in Doom 4.

Just some insane looking demon/alien thing that we haven't seen before would do the job IMO. I liked the guardian fight for that reason, but it should be way more crazy than that, crazier than the spiderdemon.

8 hours ago, dmg_64 said:

Let it be whatever they want, just not Samuel Hayden, that'd be lame imo, waste of a great character.

Indeed - Samual Hayden is going to end up highjacking some fancy "Deep Space" vessel and escape into Deep Space to eventually become the Makron and found the Strogg Race and set up an eventual Quake 2 reboot thingie. So he needs to be around for the final chapter.

:P

Right, the actual topic. I don't care too much as long as it's cool, memorable and fun. Motherdemon? Cool. Icon of Sin? Cool. All-new-Doom-Boss? Cool.

8 hours ago, dmg_64 said:

Pull a Wolfenstein and have Mecha-Hayden.

Given they were a big part of the lore, I'd like to see them resurrect a Titan.  Do a giant boss.

17.jpg

Giant head of Icon of Sin, because the body is as tall as a skyscraper.

On 2/1/2018 at 7:25 AM, _42_ said:

Since Doom 5 is probably going to be a remake of Doom II, and we have already seen the Icon of Sin (dormant) in Doom '16, so who or what would the final boss for the next one be?

I was kind of thinking about maybe Satan, since it is Hell and Satan is the Lord of Hell, so it would make sense right?

Tell me what you guys think.

Doom 2016 is actually not a reboot but Doom 4. Doom 3 should have a different name and Doom 64 should be called "Doom 3" because its story is continued from Doom II. Doom 2016 continues from Doom 64 ending. Here is an evidence, this is the message you will receive after the Mother Demon boss is defeated:

doom64-3.png

If anyone have played Doom 2016, they should know the story.

Either the current "Lord" of whatever age hell is in or a resurrected Titan.

As for Doom Timeline, I always felt that Classic and 64 take places in a different multiverse, where as Doom 3 and Doom (2016) take place is another.

The devil himself. But that kinda takes the mystery away and renders Hell a little smaller.

Probably a mobile icon of sin that fights like a normal boss as well

I guess it'd probably be either Hayden, a/some Titans, or the typical Icon of Sin of some sort, can't really think what or who else could be the boss, yet none of these 2 options are exciting really. Maybe an entirely new enemy?

8 hours ago, Chezza said:

The devil himself. But that kinda takes the mystery away and renders Hell a little smaller.

That's why I suggested a number of high-ranking hell lords.

On 1.2.2018 at 11:40 AM, dmg_64 said:

I agree. Hayden is unscrupulous, but he isn't into the occult.

On 2/1/2018 at 2:04 PM, dsm said:

Samual Hayden is going to end up highjacking some fancy "Deep Space" vessel and escape into Deep Space to eventually become the Makron and found the Strogg Race and set up an eventual Quake 2 reboot thingie. So he needs to be around for the final chapter.

Wait a minute...

On 02.02.2018 at 0:49 AM, dmg_64 said:

^ Oh look, Brutal Doom did it first, what a Ripoff.

It also will be a Ripoff of the Titan who already died before Doom 4, heh.