Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Megalyth

The Superbowl

I watched it, like I do every year. Pretty enjoyable game! Although that's 100% because the Patriots lost. Hah, sweet sweet Brady tears.

I personally rather enjoy watching the ads, but I'm in marketing so I can say it's part of my job. 

Anyone else think Justin Timberlake's halftime show was a bit of a snooze fest?

7 minutes ago, Bauul said:

Anyone else think Justin Timberlake's halftime show was a bit of a snooze fest?

b-b-b-but cris collinsworth said the game was almost as exciting as the halftime show!!!

then again, he also said full possession + 3 steps + a dive across the plane = incomplete pass

Is baseball finals a big event? Superbowl is American Football right?

I always want commercials to be engaging, entertaining or provide some value. Isn't that what people want from social media posts and blogs? It's a nice change to look forward to commercials. I WANT TO BUY NOT BE SOLD TO!

I find it hilarious that Netflix revealed an advert for the next cloverfield movie during it, and then said "Avaliable after the superbowl" They definitely got the views they wanted, but I watched the movie and its absolutely crap. it goes away from the 'monster' genre for most of it, and its all about time travel and weird things that just dont make sense. its like they made a movie made of random scenes and situations, and then said 'lets put some time travel in to try to make it all work.'

P.S: It doesnt.

I'm bummed but not livid. Brady had an amazing game all around, the biggest problem was our defense and defensive playcalling. Patricia took an entire half to realize he could blitz. And no Malcolm Butler? WTF?!?

yes that was a very odd choice to completely leave him out of the game, especially as the Patriots defence looked pretty dire as the 2nd half wore on.

9 hours ago, bonnie said:

b-b-but cris collinsworth said the game was almost as exciting as the halftime show!!!

Did you hear the moment he referred to the Patriots as "we"?

Yeah, nice and neutral commentating there!

I always enjoy when Philly wins but this time it was more satisfying to embarrass the Patriots. Watching Brady bumble a trick play and then later Foles getting a TD with THE SAME PLAY was everything I needed. Honestly, even if the Eagles lost that would've made my night.