Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doommarine_maxi

[WIP] The UAC Awards

After reading a comment from @dmg_64 I had the idea to create an award especially for Doom 3.

5a7cd21d71d00_Doom32018-02-0819-40-48-585.thumb.jpg.92339af739962f113ebb1bffeaaecc4d.jpg

UAC awards list:

Edited by Doommarine_maxi

Update: I'll also do a "mod" (not a mod really, just a compilation with a custom mainmenu) for every year, so you would be able to play all the best maps by year only with one .pk4 (ex: uacawards2004.pk4)

Update 2: I'm looking someone who wants to write a good review for the maps. I know the maps are great but my english is not that good and also I don't have talent writing reviews anyway.

Edited by Doommarine_maxi

43 minutes ago, Tetzlaff said:

I don't really understand this. Is this an award given by only you? For levels of 2004 and 2005?

1. Yes, and because that its an unofficial award. Nothing THAT serious.

2. Nope, the idea is to do it for all the years between 2004-present.

I doubt that this will be replied to. But i am curious as to whatever happened to this project, or what is left of it since the websites seem to have gone down in the years since the project was last updated, If there is a way to preserve this beyond the first 3 awards moddb pages. I would love to have it. Even if it won't gain much interest.