Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fonze

Taking a road trip

My gf, her baby, and I will be taking a road trip to Alabama from Virginia this weekend, followed by a trip to New York in a few weeks. Seems like they'd also be fun chances to meet some other Doomers along the way. Any Doomers wanna meet up for some tea, talk about our nails, fish for compliments on our mad pee-wadding skills, or argue over which Doom sux the least, send me a pm; might be fun :)

If you decide to take a 5,000 mile detour to Washington state, I'll totally buy you guys a beer!  Let me know!

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm up north though. Take pictures!

Lol thanks y'all! If I ever wind up around your necks of the woods I'll keep that in mind, especially the free beer Bauul :)

16 minutes ago, Major Arlene said:

I didn't know you were in Virginia! Me too! Whereabouts?

Nice! There are at least a few of us DoomWorlders here in VA. I live in Hampton Roads.

Will Bonzi be in the back seat?

28 minutes ago, geo said:

Will Bonzi be in the back seat?

No, but I may bring a Doom plushy or three along for nerd pics and stuff.

Coincidentally I just looked this up and for $1,000 one could buy a bonzibuddy plushy. I want so bad but I'll just wait 'til I find a custom plushy maker place and get a bootleg, along with some more doom monsters and maybe a few cell packs so I can make my house dot wad. One can dream...

I'll be at Cape Horn, so if you can handle a 17000 mile detour and your vehicle is semi-amphibious (for the Darien Gap et al.), then I'll see you there! The timing should work out pretty well.

20 minutes ago, Grazza said:

I'll be at Cape Horn, so if you can handle a 17000 mile detour and your vehicle is semi-amphibious (for the Darien Gap et al.), then I'll see you there! The timing should work out pretty well.

Lol. I'll settle for an e-chess match in your case; stewboy got me 2-1 a year or so ago. Always down for a lesson ^^

8 hours ago, Fonze said:

No, but I may bring a Doom plushy or three along for nerd pics and stuff.

Coincidentally I just looked this up and for $1,000 one could buy a bonzibuddy plushy. I want so bad but I'll just wait 'til I find a custom plushy maker place and get a bootleg, along with some more doom monsters and maybe a few cell packs so I can make my house dot wad. One can dream...

Not to derail the thread, but it says "bean bag plushie" I thought to be a plushie it had to be stuffed with some other fluffy material.

Finally got to stop somewhere that isn't a gas station or house on this trip. Here we can see a law-abiding PE observing leash laws :)

i43l1fU.jpg