Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Draconio

Drac gets bored, does reviews

Blah, I've been forced to cut back on my online time, and as such I've been a bit bored lately. And what do you think I do when I'm bored? Play Doom wads? Yeah. So anyways I was poking around my little collection and it occured to me to do some wad reviews for my site. So I went at it, played some wads, had some fun, wrote up my impressions. Ok, so these aren't the most professional reviews or anything, but I tried to give a brief account of how I felt about each level, what was good, what was not. And thus come the results.

Check out my new reviews page at my site:
http://www.geocities.com/draconio2001

For those interested to know what's covered, here's the list of what I reviewed:
cybrdeth.wad by Scott A. Smith.
gndzero.wad by Richard M. Sham.
gut-fath.wad by Tobias Forsberg.
n4-evil.wad by Enforcer.
newt.wad by William C. Roeben.
sol.wad by Nuno Correia.
woodhal2.wad by David Damerell.

Ah, and my ranking system is a bit weird so you might want to make sure that you read that bit at the top of the page. Also I'm a bit of a wuss so you might want to take any complaints I make about overt difficulty with a grain of salt.

Yeah I know this message probably sounds a bit weird to read, I'm feeling kind of weird so bleh.

Wads of any size, but I have to have beaten them so wads with a single level are more common. Megawads are a lot to chew.