Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rehelekretep

Which monster would you like to take out for a nice seafood dinner?

Which monster would you like to take out for a nice seafood dinner?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which monster would you like to take out for a nice seafood dinner?

• Zombieman
    • Shotgun guy
    • Imp
    • Demon
    • Spectre
    • Lost Soul
    • Cacodemon
    • Pain Elemental
    • Baron
    • Hell Knight
    • Cyberdemon
    • Mastermind
    • Chaingunner
    • Revenant
    • Archvile
    • Mancubus
    • Arachnotron
    • SS

2 minutes ago, Memfis said:

Spectre. Hate seafood!

Then isn't the better answer the mancubus because you can be sure it will eat everything? On the other hand that would probably include you too so...maybe not

Before deciding, I thought that the monster needs to be mid to small size, in order to be able to sit in a chair normally.

So that leaves me with the zombies, the imp and the lost soul.

However, the lost soul would probably annoy the people around me and for that it has to go (just imagine a floating skull ramming your head, while you are trying to relax).

Finally, we have just the imp and the zombies.

Zombies, even if we disarm them, would be boring, because they don't have a perfectly functional brain anymore.

Conclusion: The imp.

P.S.: I too don't like seafood much.

I LOVE seafood (because I'm from a country which has nice seafood) and.........if a cybie is behind a delicious seafood, I'd kill it. >:)

I'd go with the SS because its my lifelong dream to have a big buff beautiful blonde boy caress me he's the only human not rotting away.

I would say Mancubus considering their mouth tentacles... but the problem is I see them eating the most expensive thing on the menu and ordering two meals.

What even...

Fine I'll bite. Either the Chaingunner or Spider Mastermind, probably because they like peppering stuff.

Heh...

A Lost Soul eating? They dont have a stomach, they are just floating skulls. Where does the food go?

I picked the archvile because I generally dislike most seafood and if the staff doesn't satisfy my incredibly confusing standards for seafood the archvile can just kill all of them, resurrect everyone and force them to try again. This process is repeated until we are both satisfied, or until the military bombs the building because there is an archvile repeatedly slaughtering the same people.

Hmmm. Which monster would I take out for a nice seafood dinner. Initial thought is the imp, since it's basically human sized and it could fit inside the restaurant without any trouble (plus the potential for a late night impse). But imps aren't generally considered intelligent and self-aware like a person is, so it would make a pretty poor dinner companion. But actually I don't think there's any reason to believe *any* of the monsters are conscious and of human intelligence and can speak English. So this is really kind of a pointless endeavour. But maybe some understand English at least? Seems like if anything would be of great enough intelligence to at least comprehend human speech it would be the spider mastermind, I guess? Do you think spiders mastermind can understand human language or even recognize that it exists? I guess the UAC cyber shit means they've been around human scientists so it's possible one could learn while in captivity, right? So if anything were able to do it, the spider mastermind would. Although maybe the archvile too? It's specifically the "medic" and apparently shouts "whyy" when it dies because it can't understand why someone would want to kill the medic. So that sounds like it has a pretty sophisticated mental model and ability to hold several concepts in its mind simultaneously. But is that enough for understanding speech? I guess it's possible but canon doesn't paint archviles as any sort of "nobility" but just relatively bright and well-trained demonspawn so probably not. So I guess the spider mastermind it is, then. We would like to sit on the patio, thanks.

I feel like the Chaingunner would chill out if I got him something nice. Otherwise cyan0s1s was perforated by a chaingunner.

This is easy. I'd bring a cacodemon strictly to determine how many pounds of fish it can fit in that big fucking gullet at once. I'm betting it could easily fit over 100 pounds of fish in it's mouth and maybe even swallow them all in one gulp. This is the important scientific information the world is desperately lacking.

I know it's rude to ask your date such a question, but how much does a cacodemon weigh? 400 pounds? More? There are so many secrets and mysteries here in dire need of solving.

How come there isn't a "none" option for voting? I'm vegetarian but would love to take an SS soldier for seafood, just for the fact that I want to ask them about why he/she is a Nazi.

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I know it's rude to ask your date such a question, but how much does a cacodemon weigh? 400 pounds? More? There are so many secrets and mysteries here in dire need of solving.

I'd say closer to a half ton/1000 pounds. It's as big as a polar bear and male polar bears can be almost a half ton.

Don't know about others but I sure am enjoying these recent threads y'know.

I'm not a fan of seafood but a monster to take out for dinner, well, it'd be an Archvile. They'd probably be very chill and great to hang out with, and I just so have a feeling I could probably sit down and talk so much with one lol. That's gonna be some quality time.

And if the staff interferes he can just teach them a lesson in a matter of moments and resurrect everyone after everything's done.

5 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

I feel like the Chaingunner would chill out if I got him something nice. Otherwise cyan0s1s was perforated by a chaingunner.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

47 minutes ago, Gez said:

Archvile. I'd get it to resurrect the fishes and crustaceans in other people's plates, it'd be fun.

Let alone that it could reheat the dishes, if they got cold, or even help in the kitchen.