Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

Good looking/unique custom texture packs?

I really like the d1/d2 stock textures,but good custom textures make my day too.So, what are your favorites?

Bonus question:What combination between different texture packs do you like? 

Hmm, I really like making space maps, so I tend to use very tech-driven textures from a variety of packs (usually Cage's set). One of my favourites for "older" looking design has definitely got to be GothMash. As for combination pack, I think every map I start now uses DBABrm and AeonDM as bases, since combined they total over 4000 textures and flats, which is more than enough for creative themes (for example, see here https://imgur.com/a/oN6Xi)

@Decay GothMash - a very good pack of textures. I'm interested in who compiled this collection, and who is the author of the original resources. I need this to mention the authors, when using this pack. As I understand it, GothMash is an abbreviation. What is the full name of the pack? I ask because Google has not given me answers to these questions.

Ancient aliens texture pack. It requires some conversions for Doom II, but it looks great. 

5 hours ago, StormCatcher.77 said:

@Decay GothMash - a very good pack of textures. I'm interested in who compiled this collection, and who is the author of the original resources. I need this to mention the authors, when using this pack. As I understand it, GothMash is an abbreviation. What is the full name of the pack? I ask because Google has not given me answers to these questions.

NiGHTMARE is the compiler, uncertain as to the original authors for all of them - check out Gothic DM I think for some of them.