Find results in...
læmænt

Are you American?

Well, are you American?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you American?

• Yes
    • No

Well, are you? Or at least, do you live in America?

People here keep talking about the USA issues all the time. Is the forum totally dominated by the USians?

I of course vote "No", since I'm Russian and live in Canada.

Duker900 said:

I'm afraid of americans.

ph33r me baby. I'm actually also polish and just turned American like a month ago.

fodders said:

Well obviously on an American based site about an American game, duh!

I don't see how that matters, this being the Internet.

I don't see how that matters, this being the Internet.

... and this being hosted on american webserves, with american bandwidth... hmm no mabye not...

Duker900 said:

... and this being hosted on american webserves, with american bandwidth... hmm no mabye not...

I'm talking about the people who come here, dumbass

I doubt most of any Americans are 100% of American, unless your initial ancestors were Native Americans, that is o.o

As a matter of fact, I ain't American.

999cop said:

I doubt most of any Americans are 100% of American, unless your initial ancestors were Native Americans, that is o.o

I thought they reckoned the "Native Americans" came across from Asia during one of the ice ages.

I'm just stuck here. I don't associate myself with 'americans'. They can all American Idol themsleves into the goddamn toilet.

I...am...from...Canada......that means I'm Canadian right? Right?¿ But nevertheless I Dont really care, I have American freinds and they'r no different (well they are different than me, cause im different than the rest of the worlds population)...I respect all Origins and I stand by that.....(not that anyone cares...I just feel like making a senseless post)...so to answer the question...No im not American, but I dont really mind if I were one or not........BTW..hehe Nice map ya got there Fodders ;)

Theres nothing wrong with being Dutch...However there are great problems and issuse with being such a Anomaly like me, but there are too many reasons to state in this post (or this Forum for that matter) to keep my right of Sanity...I have spoken, u may stop quivering in a abnormal fashion...Until I return >:D

Wasn't there a big topic about "Where are you from?" not that long ago, where everyone said where they came from?

Can we say "Yes, I am an American" in the same way that Kennedy meant "Ich bin ein Berliner" (but without the "I am a doughnut" aspect)?