Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datacore

[Boom] Btlgs1

1 hour ago, Chamelenoel said:

Please remember to post screenshots. Nobody will play your wad if you don't post any. 

Done :).

Simple but fun maps. There were many Archviles, but their placement and the fights in general are forgiving, so despite the threats the maps are relaxed.

Here's my playthrough. I think the Plasma gun in Map02 is supposed to be a secret? But you can just run and grab it from the start (12:32 in video, as opposed to the secret leading to it from behind at 17:54) leaving the secret empty later on.

17 hours ago, omegamer said:

Looks awesome, I'll play it later this day

I must wait some days because TN.wad is not on idgames for moment. And i use the ressource of an old NT.wad version for this Wad.

Mon Feb 12 19:34:31 EST 2018 Rejected Btlgs1.txt because: contains unmodified id Software resources

Mon Feb 12 19:34:31 EST 2018 Rejected Btlgs1.zip because: contains unmodified id Software resources

What the fuck ??

Exclude id software resources from your wad. It can be textures/flats, monsters or even projectiles. It's a common rejection reason.

4 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Exclude id software resources from your wad. It can be textures/flats, monsters or even projectiles. It's a common rejection reason.

Ok, thanks guy :).