Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doommarine_maxi

What if the hell invasion was in a Strogg Base?

Imagine the demonic invasion start in middle of the Human-Strogg wars (quake 4). Many humans, a lot of stroggs and a lot of demons.

Who would win?, humans, demons or stroggs?

Why not post this in the Doom General section?

Anyway, I think the demons would decimate the strogg just because of their sheer number (the strogg aren't particularly smart) but the humans would likely win at the end.

EDIT: Were you talking about Doom 3 demons specifically?

Strogg would win against the demons, because they have more advanced weaponry. Humans could win against both when they are smart enough and adapt.

Both Demons and Strogg are quite numerous and come in swarms, I think the space marine corps could just back off from Stroggos and let them sort each other, then deal with what remains.

But that could lead to an interesting scenario where a lone marine is tasked with shutting down the teleport system that the Strogg used to reach Earth, so that the Demons can't get hold of them.

37 minutes ago, YukiHerz said:

Both Demons and Strogg are quite numerous and come in swarms, I think the space marine corps could just back off from Stroggos and let them sort each other, then deal with what remains.

But that could lead to an interesting scenario where a lone marine is tasked with shutting down the teleport system that the Strogg used to reach Earth, so that the Demons can't get hold of them.

That would be the most awesome Game/Movie in the history of the Universe.

the greatest thing will be when demons occasionally fall captured by Stroggs and undergo the process of stroggification, which.. would consist in.. idk, attaching even more weaponry to mancubi, cyberdemons, and the like