Can't use Brutal Doom's resources

I've been trying to make a remake of a map i made, to make it more realistic i wanted to use the BrutalDoom.pk3 that i downloaded a while ago. The thing is that whenever i try to load, this error shows up:5a83ad819bb4a_Fuckingshit1.png.b5dba6cae436891f3d28287edf7a851e.png

So i tried to fix the problem by renaming the file:5a83adb0d29e5_Fuckingshit2.png.270fab0bd991323440590682d976a21e.png

But it says access denied everytime i try to delete/rename the file inside the .pk3 file of Brutal Doom. What should i do?

when does it say access denied? when you have made the changes to the pk3 and try saving the pk3?

the only reason I can think of that would cause this is if you don't have proper permissions for files inside of e:\terminus\gzdoom. maybe try moving the pk3 to your desktop and fix and save the pk3 there and see if it still tells you access denied

Srry if it's in spanish, but it basicly says "access denied" right in the second line...

Fucking shit 3.png

Edited by TerminusTheOverlord

The full translation would be:

"Can't rename: E\Terminus\GZDoom\_rzi_0.106 into: E\Terminus\GZDoom\bd21test-jan02.pk3

Access Denied"

Right click and go to properties. See if "Read only" is checked.

1 person likes this