Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TristamK

E1M1 Remake in Cube 2 Sauerbraten

Well. Most of time i spend in Cube 2 engine and creating various stuff and playing Doom only sometimes.

Also sometimes i digging old maps archives to found something useful. And in one day i found this - unfinished remake. After some polishing works i make it playable. 

Result you can see one the video bellow (idk how to add it as video here sorry also i am not sure about joiced thread)

Сube 2 Sauerbratem - E1M1 Remake

I don't think I've heard that version of the E1M1 song before, and I've heard a lot of versions. I like it, and would like to have a copy of that song. Please?

6 minutes ago, Empyre said:

I don't think I've heard that version of the E1M1 song before, and I've heard a lot of versions. I like it, and would like to have a copy of that song. Please?

No problem.

https://yadi.sk/d/NnDamyFP3ScT4u Uploaded it to the yadisk becouse file have 5.7mb size. 

Press "Скачать" for download

4 minutes ago, Jim Greezy said:

never seen this game before is it anygood?

This game is interesting from historical point. When it's out in 2004 it's was very inovative with his octa engine that allow make maps much more easy with cubes. 

This allow to make very small and detailed stuff just with level geometry when in other engines it's requare programms like blender for making models. 

But right now there much more interesting and modern engines around so this engine looks a bit outdated. Yes, cool community still here and we even have tournaments every week and i keeping one mapping (level deisgn) community alive in discord but that all. 

Plis engine don't have much instruments so ppls limited in things that can be done. 

On 20/02/2018 at 6:31 PM, TristamK said:

This game is interesting from historical point. When it's out in 2004 it's was very inovative with his octa engine that allow make maps much more easy with cubes. 

This allow to make very small and detailed stuff just with level geometry when in other engines it's requare programms like blender for making models. 

But right now there much more interesting and modern engines around so this engine looks a bit outdated. Yes, cool community still here and we even have tournaments every week and i keeping one mapping (level deisgn) community alive in discord but that all. 

Plis engine don't have much instruments so ppls limited in things that can be done. 

sounds interesting, thanks for letting me know.