Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SayWhatOneMoreTime

What do you think of this song?

Well, it sounds nice. It kind of reminded me of Black Heart Procession, but it's really too short to form an opinion. It sounds more like an intro or an outro. Keep it up though, I like depressing acoustic guitar.

And to be honest, it sounded better after I closed my eyes and just listened to the music; it lets the music speak for itself once you detach yourself from the artist forcing their vision on you. So yeah, it's good for 47 seconds, but keep going.

I'm confused, are you trying to pass this off as your own? Or is this just a completely random question?

9 minutes ago, CARRiON said:

I'm confused, are you trying to pass this off as your own? Or is this just a completely random question?

No, it's someone else's song. I was just wanting to know what other people thought of it.

1 minute ago, CARRiON said:

Probably random question.

Well it sounds decent I suppose, but it's way too short for its own good to have any emotional impact, and the breaks don't help either, in fact only take away, or that's how I perceive it anyway. Lord Belial's Forlorn in Silence does a much better job and carries much more emotion.

Also, I don't think this required a thread, posting it in the "What are you listening to right now" thread instead and asking for opinions would've probably done the trick just as well.

5 hours ago, BJ34 said:

Very interesting. Very melodic.

Something reminds me Metallica - Fade In Black and Jungle - Nostalgia.

That song you mentioned reminds me of a song nocturnal depression made, I don't remember the name of it but it kinda sounds similar to it.